|7| Jasper Danger

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Why do I have to be the bag of trash?"

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Why do I have to be the bag of trash?"

"Because I said so."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"Look! Jasper's talking to a girl!" Charlotte whispered.

"Aw, good for him." Valentina said proudly.

"Yeah, way to go Jasp!" Henry whispered.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "He's trying to convince that girl that he's Kid Danger."

Valentina sighed heavily, shaking her head. "Aw man."

Henry laughed at Jasper's antics.

"It's not funny, he's lying to her." Charlotte scolded the blonde.

"To be fair, Monica is not the sharpest crayon in the box." Valentina sighed as she walked into class and sat down in her seat, kicking her feet up on the desk.

The other two teens followed.

"Hey Jasper, are you coming trick or treating with us?" Henry asked his friend.

"It's okay to say no." Charlotte added.

"Heck yeah I'm coming!" Jasper replied excitedly, before offering an invitation to Monica.

"Coming where?" Shawn had entered the classroom, sitting down next to Valentina as he spoke to the friends standing around him.

"Trick or treating, you can come too if you want." Henry offered, sending knowing looks to his best friend.

Shawn smiled. "I'd love to come." He leaned towards Val. "If that's okay with you Martinez?"

"If you must." The girl playfully rolled her eyes.

"Awesome! We're all meeting at my house around seven." Henry told the boy as the rest of them found their seats. Henry shot his best friend next to him an accomplished look.

Valentina shook her head and faced the front of the classroom.

"Remind me why we're dead tennis players again?" Val asked as the two got ready upstairs in Henry's room.

"Because, the tennis element gives the overdone zombie costume flare!" Henry answered.

"Sure it does." She snickered.

The two were wearing matching costumes, something they did every halloween since kindergarten, when they went as the cowardly lion and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Last year they went as pirates, another year they went as Sharkboy and Lava girl, and another they went as Lighting McQueen and Mater. This year, Henry wanted to be zombie tennis players. As much as Valentina didn't like the idea, she agreed, because it was Henry's year and it was tradition.