|13| Spoiler Alert

┌──── •✧• ────┐"You're not a bad kisser

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"You're not a bad kisser."

"I knew it!"
└──── •✧• ────┘

Screams filled the living room of the Hart household. The TV was on full blast, the five teens watching intently as their show played.

Valentina was seated on the couch in between Shawn and Henry, Charlotte and Jasper sitting on the other side of Shawn.

The five all sat on the edge of their seats, not being able focus on anything but the screen in front of them. Or rather, everyone was focused except for Valentina.

She and the brunette sitting next to her hadn't talked about their kiss since that night, which meant that they haven't talked about their relationship either. The two were technically still just friends. Who kissed. Once. The girl knew she liked Shawn, but she was starting to think that the other didn't feel the same way towards her.

She had told Henry of her worries the other night, receiving an irritated lecture from the blonde. "What do you mean you don't know if he likes you? He kissed you for god's sake what else do you want?" His voice rang out in her head.

Just as Valentina was coming out of her thoughts, the show had ended, Henry turning off the TV and catching his breath.

"That was intense." He commented, earning nods from the others.

"I can't believe there's only one episode left." Shawn remarked, leaving back into the couch, pulling Val with him. Both Charlotte and Henry sent the pair knowing glances, which the two ignored.

"I don't want it to end!" Jasper spoke, wiping tears from his eyes with his rag.

"After next week's episode-" Valentina started, only to be cut off by Henry and Jasper tackling her with pillows, as Charlotte and Shawn watched, shaking their heads.

"Get off of me you idiots." Valentina directed, her voice muffled by the pillows. The two complied and released her, the girl standing up from her spot next to Shawn, much to his disappointment.

"I was just gonna say they're gonna rerun the first episode after next week." Valentina sighed, exasperated.

"I need one of you to be my camera man!" Piper spoke from the kitchen table, causing the teens to move towards the young girl.

"Why?" Valentina asked cautiously.

"I'm recording a video for the Man Fans."