|4| There's a Ghost in the Closet

┌──── •✧• ────┐"I'm not going to kill you

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"I'm not going to kill you."

"Bummer."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"He thinks it's my fault we aren't friends anymore!" Valentina ranted as she paced back and forth on the grass.

Spray Z, Veronica, and T-Paint watched the girl with tired expressions. They've heard quite a lot of angry rants from Valentina over the last couple of months, and wanted her and Henry to reconcile, in hopes that they wouldn't have to hear anymore complaining.

"You were the one who ended things." Veronica spoke up, leaning back on her hands.

Valentina stopped her pacing, standing over the three others. "Have you guys not been listening for the past 94.3 days?" She groaned, flopping down onto the grass.

The three friends shared amused glances and repeated in perfect unison with Valentina. "He made you do it."

Valentina glared at the teens in front of her who were trying not to laugh. "I hate you guys."

Veronica snickered, pulling Valentina up with her as she stood. "We love you too."

"Can we stop talking about Henry and spray something now?" T-Paint complained.

Valentina's confrontation didn't stop the girl from going out with her friends at night and spray painting something new. She didn't feel guilty anymore, she knew where she stood.

Her newfound anger and passion ignited a plethora of inspiration for the teen, her thoughts spraying out of a can and leaving a mark on any surface she could. It was the best and only therapy she'd ever need.

Her pieces had grown quite a following and gained town attention as they appeared frequently and seemingly over night. They were bold, often representing the anger and resentment she held toward Henry.

Although there had been positive attention toward Valentina's art, she never claimed they were hers. She liked the feeling of being mysterious. Swellview had unknowingly dubbed Valentina "The Ghost Painter", and she welcomed it happily.

The police were determined to catch the mystery graffiti artist but weren't succeeding in their task because Captain Man and Kid Danger refused to help. The pair had felt guilty about the way they had handled the graffiti situation with Valentina and the Wall Dogs, and didn't want to have anything to do with vandalism crimes ever again.

That, and Henry had a feeling that he knew who the mystery artist was, and he didn't really wanna put his best friend in jail. Ex best friend.