|14| Isaiah

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Shut up, it's just me

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Shut up, it's just me."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"What ever happened to Veronica?"

"You don't remember? She got arrested for being the Mad Granny like two months ago."

"Right."

Valentina and Spray Z were laying next to each other on the soft grass of Swellview Park. Since Valentina became a Wall Dog almost a year ago, the two had become quite close, sharing their love for art.

The pair were the only Wall Dogs left, the others either arrested or moved on with their lives.

When Valentina wasn't in school or with Henry, she was with Spray Z, otherwise named Isaiah. They spent their days exploring the city, searching for blank walls and hidden corners to leave their colorful marks.

They spent countless hours together, their conversations filled with laughter, banter, and the occasional friendly argument over who's art technique was better.

But it wasn't just art that bonded Valentina and Isaiah. They were there for each other during personal challenges, offering a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen. When Valentina was mad at Henry, or Isaiah was mad at his parents, the other would listen.

They understood each other in a way that few others could. They were kindred spirits, partners in creativity, and confidants in a world that often misunderstood their unconventional pursuit.

Valentina would be lying if she said she didn't find comfort and excitement in the boy.

"You should come to school." Valentina suggested after a period of silence as the two looked up at the stars.

"How many times have I told you that you cannot put me in that jail cell?" Isaiah chuckled.

"It's not that bad, you're being dramatic." Valentina rolled her eyes.

Isaiah chuckled and playfully nudged Valentina. "Oh, please! You know I thrive in the freedom of the streets, not within the confines of a classroom. Plus, who would leave their mark on the world if I were stuck in school?"

Valentina scoffed teasingly. "Who's the one who has a famous mystery painter name again?"

Isaiah rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, we can't all be as cool as you miss Ghost Painter."

Their connection went beyond mere artistic collaboration. They shared secrets, dreams, and fears, trusting each other with their deepest vulnerabilities. Valentina cherished the moments they spent together, whether it was exploring new locations for their art or simply enjoying each other's company.