|11| Too Much Game

┌──── •✧• ────┐"He's a dick and we should set his house on fire

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"He's a dick and we should set his house on fire."

"Too far."
└──── •✧• ────┘

           Valentina groaned as the couch she was laying on started spinning for the third time. "Charlotte! It's spinning again!" She called, earning an equally annoyed groan from the curly haired girl.

The two were in the man cave, waiting for Kid Danger and Captain Man to come back from saving innocent civilians from seeing a Santa running around without his pants. The waiting was anything but relaxing, however, because everything in the Man Cave seemed to be malfunctioning or just straight broken.

To Valentina's relief, the couch had stopped spinning, just as Captain Man came down his tube holding a pair of red pants.

"Hey Charlotte. Hey Martinez." He greeted, walking down the steps.

Valentina groaned again, not answering her boss.

"What's her problem?" The man asked Charlotte, while the machines around him went crazy.

"Nothing in this stupid Man Cave is working!" Valentina complained, getting off of the couch and standing around the other two.

"Speaking of not working, where's Henry?" Charlotte wondered, looking behind Ray for the blonde.

Ray looked behind him, realizing that his sidekick did not come down his tube. "Henry?" He called, walking to stand under the transportation device. "Come down!"

"I can't! My tube isn't working!"

Valentina groaned again. "Ray! The stupid Man Cave is so broken that it won't give me my best friend back!"

Ray rolled his eyes at the Martinez teen, pressing different buttons on his tube remote, making it move up and down, but to no avail. Henry was still stuck.

"Ray?"

"Yeah?"

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna vomit!" The blonde called from somewhere in the tubes.

While Ray was figuring out a way to get Henry down, Charlotte and Valentina were distracted by the voice of the auto snacker.

"Your hot dog is ready." It voiced, opening it's hatch to reveal a very much living chihuahua.

"I didn't order a hot dog!" Charlotte exclaimed, walking over and carrying the poor dog out from the machine.

Valentina's eyes widened at the sight of the animal, hurriedly taking it from her friend's arms. The girl loved animals, and sometimes joked with Henry that she'd trade him at the shelter for any dog they'd give her.