|17| JAM Session

┌──── •✧• ────┐"You're such a dumbass

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"You're such a dumbass."

"Your dumbass."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"What about the forks?"

"Definitely hide the forks. You could kill a person with a fork!"

Valentina raised an eyebrow as she walked into Henry's house with Henry and Jasper. She was not expecting to see the blonde's parents frantically hiding silverware.

"Mom?" Henry questioned, walking over to the kitchen, Valentina and Jasper following. "Where are you guys doing?"

Mrs. Hart sighed, throwing another knife into a cardboard box. "You know how Piper signed up for the ski trip with a bunch of kids from her class?"

"Yeah?" Henry nodded.

"That's why me and Henry are having a boys weekend together." Jasper added.

Valentina raised an eyebrow. "Are you?" She glanced between Henry and Jasper.

"Okay first, please don't call us boys." He told his friend. "Second, I was gonna hang out with V this weekend."

"It's fine Hen, go have your boys weekend with Jasper." Valentina snickered.

"Don't call us boys!" Henry groaned.

"But we are boys." Jasper argued

"Whats the problem with Piper's ski trip?" Valentina asked, ignoring the bickering next to her.

"Her friend Narlee's mom called to tell us that the other kids left on the ski trip without Piper." Mrs. Hart explained.

Valentina's eyes widened as Henry's mouth dropped open. "I'll kill them." The brunette threatened, her eyes narrowing.

Henry glanced wearily at his girlfriend next to him. "Maybe let's not."

"Why'd they leave without her?" Jasper asked.

"They didn't want her to go." Henry's father spoke, putting more silverware into the box.

"What'd Piper say?"

"She doesn't know." Mrs. Hart explained. "We're trying to hide everything dangerous first."

"We should make Henry tell her!" The woman's husband blurted, pointing to his son.