|4| Mouth Candy

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Will you stop it with the stupid podcast?"└──── •✧• ────┘

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Will you stop it with the stupid podcast?"
└──── •✧• ────┘

"Do you think they noticed we left?" Charlotte asked as the two sat on the floor of the weapons room, sharing a bag of chips.

"Nah, they're too busy trying to record their podcast." Valentina rolled her eyes.

Charlotte chuckled, taking another chip from the bag. "Good, that means we can stay in here and not do anything for the next hour."

Valentina truly enjoyed her time with Charlotte, it was a break from the amount of testosterone she dealt with on a daily basis. The two had been close ever since the second grade, when the two tied for 1st place in the spelling bee. Charlotte kept her sane.

The two's relaxing was cut short by both of the girls' phones vibrating with a text from Jasper. The video showed the boy walking around the school hallway, surrounded by snakes.

"Why is he at school?" Valentina questioned. "It's Sunday."

Charlotte groaned, standing up from the floor and pulling Valentina up as well. "Who cares, we better go tell Ray and Henry."

Valentina sighed, letting the girl pull her out of the weapons room and into the main area of the Man Cave.

"Guys!" Charlotte interrupted the guys, who were in the middle of filming their podcast.

"Dang it!" Ray shouted, throwing his headphones across  the room in frustration.

"Okay, that's it, we're out of headphones." Henry announced, lifting up the empty headphone box.

"There's an emergency." Valentina informed.

"What? What is it." Henry sighed, pinching his nose.

"Jasper." Charlotte answered, earning groans from both Ray and Henry.

"He says there's a man setting a bunch of snakes loose in the school hallway." Valentina added.

"I guarantee that is not happening." Ray scoffed, crossing his arms.

"But Jasper sent us–"

"Who cares what Jasper sent! Last week Jasper called in an emergency because he saw a cloud shaped like a dinosaur!" Ray interrupted Valentina, throwing his arms up in frustration.

"The next time you interrupt me I'll chop off your tongue." Valentina deadpanned, causing everyone in the room to take one step away from her.