|11| The Trouble with Frittles

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Will everyone just shut up about the stupid chips?"└──── •✧• ────┘

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Will everyone just shut up about the stupid chips?"
└──── •✧• ────┘

"Guys!" Jasper exclaimed, running up to Valentina and Charlotte in the hallway.

"What did I tell you about sneaking up on me?" Valentina scolded.

"Sorry. Come with me to the janitors closet." Jasper ordered, pulling both girls along with him.

"Why are we in the janitor's closet?" Charlotte sighed once the boy closed the door.

"I was thinking. We should have a code for when we talk about superhero stuff at school!" Jasper talked excitedly.

"Why would we–"

"Listen. When I wanna talk about Captain Man, I'll say Capoo Manoo." The curly headed kid explained.

"Isn't that an Island in hawaii?" Charlotte asked.

"No." Jasper answered. "When I wanna talk about Kid Danger; I'll say Kadoo Dagoo."

"What is wrong with you?" Valentina pinched her nose in frustration.

"And when I wanna talk about the Man Cave, I'll say Va Cay Cay Ma Nay Nay." The boy continued, ignoring his friends' protests. "So, when I say Capoo Manoo and Kadoo Dagoo need us in the Va Cay Cay Ma Nay Nay, what does that mean?"

Both girls shared an unamused look before walking out of the janitor's closet. "Wait, guys!" Jasper called after them.

The three walked out into the hallway and were immediately greeted by Shawn and Isaiah.

"Why were you guys in the janitor's closet?" Isaiah raised an eyebrow, grabbing Valentina's hand.

"Because Jasper's dumb." Charlotte deadpanned.

"Attention everyone, guess who's here?"  Ms. Shapen announced into her megaphone.

"My mom?" Valentina raised her hand.

"No. We have two fellas from the Frittle Corporation, Raging Red Rhubarb and Bodacious Blue Bacon!" The woman announced as two men with cannons ran into the hallway, firing chips into the crowd.

"This is such a weird school." Shawn commented.

"Yeah." Isaiah agreed.

"Where's Henry?" Valentina asked Charlotte. She hasn't seen much of him the past couple of days. It almost seemed like he was avoiding her.