|27| Boys Suck, Do Crime Instead

┌──── •✧• ────┐"I'm sorry I called your son a bitch

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"I'm sorry I called your son a bitch."
└──── •✧• ────┘

"Shawn! It's not what it sounds like." Valentina defended, out of breath. As soon as she registered that Shawn had heard Jasper say she and Henry were together, she sprinted up to Junk N Stuff as fast as she could. Charlotte and Henry followed shortly afterward.

The brunette rolled his eyes and scoffed, crossing his arms. His eyes followed Henry as the blonde ran in ready to defend Valentina.

"She's right, it's not what it looks like." Henry explained, worry laced in his tone.

Charlotte and Ray stood behind the counter, watching the scene in front of them unfold with worried looks on their faces. Ray was scared. If Shawn and Val broke up, she'd blame him, and he hated it when Martinez was mad at him.

"We're not together!" Valentina desperately tried to explain.

"You're not?" Jasper's face contorted in confusion.

Shawn ignored the girl standing in front of him, eyes burning holes into Henry's head. "So what you said at Six Poles was a lie?" He asked rhetorically, remembering their argument from earlier. "I'm not trying to steal her!" He mocked the blonde's words.

"No man, I wasn't lying!" Henry raised his voice.

Valentina gasped. "So something did happen at Six Poles!"

Both boys directed their attention away from their argument to deny anything that happened at the amusement park. Even when they were angry, they still both had an unspoken agreement to not tell Val what had happened.

Valentina rolled her eyes. "Jasper, what happened at Six Poles?"

Jasper skipped up to the girl obediently, oblivious to the boys' obvious protests.

"You want the short version or the long version?" He asked.

Valentina didn't take her eyes off of the two in front of her as she glared daggers at them for keeping secrets from her. "Long version."

Jasper shrugged. "It was after you called Henry about the dress." He started. "He should've picked the red one, because it obviously popped more on your skin tone." Jasper rolled his eyes.

"Go on."

"Then Shawn got all mad, saying that he was a hypocrite because the whole point of going to Six Poles was to get his mind off of you, but then Henry was talking to you anyway."