|6| MeatBalls

┌──── •✧• ────┐"Are you and Kid Danger having a secret affair?" └──── •✧• ────┘

┌──── •✧• ────┐
"Are you and Kid Danger having a secret affair?"
└──── •✧• ────┘

"She's what?" Valentina shrieked as she stood in Henry's living room.

"She's the Mad Granny." Henry repeated as he set down another candle on the coffee table.

"Aw Veronica." Valentina sighed, shaking her head. "There goes another one of my friends."

"I'm still here." Henry tried to cheer the girl up, nudging her shoulder.

"I guess." She mumbled, flopping down on the couch in defeat.

"Henry!" Jasper barged in.

"Hey Jasp." Valentina greeted solemnly.

"Hey Jasper." Charlotte waved.

"Jasper I can't talk right now, Bianca's coming over." Henry said, trying to nudge the boy out the door.

"But Val and Charlotte get to be here." Jasper whined.

"Guys, look at my new glass hat that Vals bought me!" Piper grinned, skipping into the room modeling her hat.

Henry groaned, not liking the amount of people in the room when Bianca was going to be there any minute. "It's nice Piper, now can both of you just–"

The blonde was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, Piper then yelling to come in, ignoring Henry's protests.

"Hey Henry."

"Chloe?"

"I'm back from the woods."

Valentina's mouth fell open as her eyes widened. "Shit."

"I thought you were doing the reality show?" Henry asked the blonde in the doorway.

"We just wrapped season one last week." She smiled sweetly. Valentina forgot how pretty Chloe was in person. Truthfully, she liked Henry with Chloe a lot more than she liked him with Bianca.

"Wait, you're the Chloe from Kids in the Woods?" Piper asked excitedly.

"And she's Henry's ex girlfriend." Jasper chimed in obliviously.

"Jasper!" Valentina scolded.

"What?"

"Let's not talk about who dated who." Henry smiled awkwardly.