7:lendall

*Harry's POV*

I woke up with a slight pain in my back and a killer headache. My mouth was dry and I could taste a hint of alcohol. I tried to sit up when something heavy caught my attention. I looked over to where I could feel the heaviness when I saw some blurry dots instead of the cause of the feeling I shook my head trying to get a clear picture.

I blinked a couple of times and realized that the something was actually a someone. I pushed her head to realize that it was the girl from last night. What's her name again? Lendall? Kylie? Sam?

Why was she here? As I got lost in my train of thoughts I heard a high pitched voice.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" her breath smelled of alcohol. And her flirting game needed help. I tried to pry her off me but she held on tight. I tried to push the blanket off but realized that we both were naked underneath.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked getting out of her death grip.

"Oh come on you know Simon won't be happy if he finds out your trying to push me away" she evilly smiled. But what angered me most was she was right. I can't break up with another girl.

I took a deep breath and pulled my shorts on and walked to the bathroom trying to get away from her.

"Wanna join me for a shower?" I turned around to see her standing by the door completely naked. Instead of answering her I just rolled my eyes.

"No I don't, plus don't you have to go model or something?" Before she could answer my question I walked away from her.

"HARREHH" oh god not again.

"What do you want Lou?"

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He smiled at me while giving me a big hug.

"No and fuck off" I mumbled hoping he didn't hear me.

"Fine then, make yourself breakfast" he pouted and walked into the living room pretending to be mad. I let out a sigh and walked into the kitchen.

"You never make me breakfast anyways, it's always me who has to feed you" I yelled back. Which did not help with my headache.

I looked at the sink to see all the dished piled up. That little bastard. He wasn't mad at me he just didn't want to clean the dishes. I pulled my sleeves up and grabbed a wooden spoon.

Ha you guys actually think I'm going to wash the dishes well you thought wrong.

I quietly charged to the living room holding up my spoon. Right when I walk in I see Louis, Liam and Niall snogging their girlfriends while some sex scene was on the tv. These guys were teasing me. They know I hated 'whatever her name was again'.

"AHHH EWWW YUCK WHY?" I yelled. They all stopped and started to laugh. Everyone started to high five Louis. I knew it was all his idea. That little bitch.

"Awe what's wrong, we can go do that too honey" oh god she's back. I turned around to see her in nothing but some bra and panties referring to the TV and not the guys.

"No thanks and when are you going to leave?" I pushed her back cause she was getting too clingy.

"I'm going but I can't leave without my morning kiss and you know" she gave me a wink and walked back to my room swinging her ass like she owned the place.

"Isn't she cute?" Louis joked and I gave him the finger. My pocket started to vibrate. I fished for my phone turning to pull it out of my tight jeans.

"Hello?"

"Harry are the lads with you?"

"Umm.. yea but Zayn is out with Perrie doing whatever why?"

"I need you to call Zayn and all 5 of you to meet me in my office" he sounded happy and I wasn't in the mood for his annoying happiness.

"Guys we need to speak with management they called and asked for 5 of us to go to their office" I sat down and the 3 got up and eyed me.

"Harry I know we left high school early but when he said 5 of us he meant you too" Liam dissed me as the rest laughed. I 'playfully' punched him and went to grab my coat. Can't wait to see what they have in store this time.

---------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR THAT PHTOTO BUT OMFG MY HEART BROKE SO MUCH WHEN THOSE YATCHT PHOTOS CAME OUT :(