13 REASONS WHY

This isn't an update, but this is a VERY important message. 

So this is about the TV show, on netflix called '13 reasons why' the second season came out about a week ago and I have just finished it. It took me so long to complete it because in all honesty it was very boring and every episode was 45 minutes-1 hour long. Like it was interesting but it was just covered in boring parts and I didn't want to sit around watching them, plus all the work and stress of school resulted in this prolonged watch.

I saw some people talking about the last episode and how disgusting it was and how disgusting the show is and blah blah blah.

I dont believe that.

There are no spoilers to the actual show, so you can read this even if you haven't finished watching all of seasons 2, and if u haven't heard of this show before, I 100% recommend you watch it. 

SO firstly I want to just say how proud I am that someone actually had the courage to come out with this show and to publicly air it. It really depicts how real life works and what some people are actually facing. Believe it or not, soo many people in our world go through these struggles everyday. There are many people in life that go through sexual assault, or verbal assault in school and can't take the horrible memories and so they take their own life. 

This is such a massive wake up call to school faculties and parents to always make their kids feel like they can trust them and that they can come and talk to them about anything. 

The reason I love this show personally is that

About a year ago, and again some months ago I felt genuinely really suicidal. I really did want to take my life and I had it all planned out. I truly believed that everyone would be so much more happier without me. My parents had one less kid to worry about, they didn't have to use up as much money, my brother could get my room, my friends who already plan events without me wouldn't have to face me the next day back at school. I wouldn't have to waste my teachers time by being another student to grade. Someone who probably deserves university more than me can get my space. Everything would be perfect.

or so I thought.

Watching the show and just truly seeing how everyone struggled so much with hannah's death really made me realize that once I'm gone. I'm gone. There's no coming back, there's no undo button. That my family would blame themselves, that my friends would have wished they would have treated me better, and my school would have wished they'd know sooner. 

Suicide is something not to be joked with. It is a very serious matter and should be dealt with many precautions. Being suicidal doesn't mean your weak, it means that you have been strong for too long. 

Also along that, the topic of rape. The victim is never the cause, its not what he/she wears, its not  what he/she does. 

It's not the victims fault.

 Idk how it feels to be raped, but its so very important to tell someone. To let your story out no matter how embarrassed you feel. You need justice and if you can be a little braver, so many other girls who have gone through what you have would feel entitled to tell their story. 

I don't want this to be longer than my chapters so I'm going to say this.

The thing I never did, and I wish I could is tell someone. I mean I've told strangers that I've met online. Never my loved ones or my friends cause I thought it would be really awkward and they would think I'm weird and I still think so now. But I have made GREAT online friends who I can trust, and I go to if I have problems.

and you should have someone like that that also.

So the moral of my story is, yes I may be a stranger but I'm a great listener and I'm just a cool girl in general so if you EVER want to talk. 

I am here

I want to talk to you

I want to listen

I will not judge you, I want you to feel safe and loved. Anything you tell me is 100% confidential not one soul will hear it. 

So please, if you need someone to talk to just know that I am here for you 24/7, don't think you will annoy me cause trust me its going to be the opposite. I want you to know that you are loved, that there is someone out there that loves you, adores you and wants you to succeed and live. So be brave and live life.

I feel like there is soooo much more I want to say, but I always try to make my pages (my IG: here.a.chonce) a safe environment. No matter what colour, what religion you believe in, what your race or even sexual orientation is, i want you to know that you can be whoever you want to be and feel safe on my page. Because I love each and everyone of you. 

You are all welcomed!

(sorry for all the typos lols)