Prolouge

7 years, they've been friends for seven years and still going strong. Nothing can come between them and nothing ever will. He's sure of that. He was sure of that the day when he bought her the friendship bracelet on her 12th birthday so they could wear it forever and never ever take it off.

But why all of a sudden does he feel a bit different towards her? It's like the whole energy around him shifts all along when he talks to her. It wasn't used to be like this. His Pulse wouldn't quicken all of a sudden when she would touch him and his heart wouldn't run a mile a minute when she would give him a friendly hug.

This is all just so surreal to him that he is trying his best to put the foreign feelings aside and focus on their friendship. It's not like he likes her or anything more then just a friend. Nope. These thoughts have been in his mind for a really long time now and he's still trying to figure out what these mean.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Harry pushes her on the bed and sits on top of her straddling her hips and pinning her hands over her head ginning mischievously.

"Are you gonna say that I'm the best singer in the world or not? Or do I have to tickle you?" Harry says smiling widely down his best friend.

  He ignores the way his heartbeat has quicken considering the fact that he's so close to her but he shuts those thoughts out for now.

"Umm, that depends, I mean obviously i'm the best singer in the world and I would be lying if I say that so how about we do a little competition?" Selena suggests with a smirk on her face and her eyes glistening. Harry almost wants to kiss her.

"Fine, but I can assure you that I'll be winning." Harry brags as he gets off of her and helps her to sit up straight.

"We'll see Styles." Selena smirks again getting up from the bed and walking towards the cupboard. She pulls out her Karaoke amplifier and two microphones handing one to harry and fixing the cords so they could sing and setting everything up so they could start singing.

"You do know how to sing right Harold? It's pretty hard." She teases him with a wink. That's all it is, teasing, because Selena knows pretty well that how much Harry loves singing and how he can sing really great. She loves his voice. 

"You should be worrying about yourself Sally. No one can beat me." He winks back causing salena to roll her eyes at him. She plays on 'Powers Of Love' for herself and starts singing as the music play at the background. She closes her eyes and gets lost in the song as if nothing else exists. It's just her and the microphone and it's as if she telling her microphone a story with so much soul and passion.

Harry stands there and watches her in awe. He have seen her singing so many times before and even in a few small gigs here and there but can never get used to her voice. It's like a poetry to his ears. And he can listen to her voice anywhere, anytime. Selena hits the high note causing Harry's knees to weaken. Her voice is so passionate and beautiful that Harry found himself being mesmerized by it.

"You're turn now." His best friend smirked knocking him out of his trance. He didn't even realize she finished singing.

"Uh wha- oh yeah, sure." He slutters and blushes causing Selena to raise her eyebrows. She's wondering why harry is nervous in front of her all of a sudden.

After taking a deep breath, Harry started to sing his heart out. Nothing else mattered to him in that moment. He sang a song (Not Always Right) he wrote himself a few weeks ago about his strange feelings towards his best friend. He was feeling really confused and decided to write it all down on a piece of paper and transfer it into song lyrics. It worked out well.