31: These Beauties

His hot lips moved passionately against mine. His hands trail up to the back of my head pulling me closer, if it were even possible. 

Then I felt his wet tongue rub against my bottom lips begging me for entrance and I would have been crazy to decline. Our tongues battled out, as he pushed my body against the floor climbing on top. The kiss got more heated as his hands were trailing all along my body, wrap my arms around the back of his neck to keep him from letting go.

A huge wave of mix emotions hit my body. Harry and I meeting again, harry and I rekindling our friendship, harry and I expressing our feelings for each other, harry and I in a heated make out session. This is everything I didn't know I craved. Now that I can finally taste him, I want nothing more than just staying with him forever. 

"fuck this" he swears, pulling my body up. "I'll call someone to clean this up, I can't wait any longer I need you" he hotly states. Taking our valuables we head back to the SUV, harry recklessly drives back to the tour bus, stepping on the gas on every yellow light. 

He doesn't even park properly in the car park, instead he stops right near the tour bus twists the key to stop the engine, grabs his phone from the cup holder and rushes to my side. 

We walk towards the door of bus, harry punches in the code for the lock. We slowly walk up the stairs to see the driver was in the seat on his phone.

"Finally Mr. Styles we were waiting for you, we're on our way to the airport. The guys have gone to bed" the driver informs us, closing his phone and starting the engine for the bus. 

"Thank you" i say as we walk through the bus. Walking by the bunks we see all the boy in their beds snoring away.

Harry pushes me body to walk faster into the back room. 

I go to lock the door and the moment I turn around harry is just in his boxers. He grabs my arms and pushes me on the bed my legs dangling off the edge.

"before we go on, I want you to tell me if your okay with it" he asks pleading with his eyes for me to say yes. My face turns bright red as I bite my lips. "You're allowed to say no" he assures.

"its not that I don't want to-" I begin, and he looks confused. "its just that I-I haven't" i cover my face with my hands.

"wait.. don't tell me" harry grabs my hands and pins them on top of my head. "Don't hide your beautiful face. Are you a virgin?" he bluntly asks.

I just nod my head. 

"So you and Justin haven't.." he asks.

"no.."

"fuck" his mouth crashes on top of mine with such high intensity. "you don't understand how hot it is that no one has ever touched your body" He kisses my lips again. 

"no one has gave you such pleasure" he travels down my neck.

"no one has made you moan their name" he sucks right under my jawline.

"no one has made you cum so hard, that your body shakes" he hums after living his mark on my neck. 

"Tell me, Selena. Do you want this?" he asks once again. The feeling on my lower part was screaming at me for me to say yes plus I'm an 24 year old who hasn't had sex before. 

"yes" i whisper. And thats all it took for Harry.

"you're all mine" he hotly whispers against my lips and we go back into a make out session. As he goes to create more love bites on my neck, his hands travel to the slit of my dress and his hand go up and down my legs.

"so soft" he hums against my skin. After attacking my neck he tugs on the bottom of my dress and yanks it off.

He stops from kissing and just admires my body. 

"You're so beautiful, your so beautiful, you;re so beautiful" he speaks pecking my chest and stomach, the feeling tickling me.

"Harry stopp" i laugh

"okay okay, lets see these beauties" he suggests. I lift up little bit so Harry could unclasp my bra. Once he unhooked all of it, he threw it against the wall.

"Harry, shush the boys can hear us." 

"i don't care" he says before attacking my breast. He pops one in his mouth, tongue circling around the nub. With his other hand he harshly massages my other breast. I find my hand tangled in his hair. Soft moans leaving my mouth.

He then kisses down my stomach till he gets to the beginning of my underwear. His mouth continues to kiss on top of my underwear until he gets to my heat. 

He then sucks my clothes clit. He then looks up from his position to see me biting my lips. Continuing to make direct eye contact he sucks harder on my clit making my head tilt back.

"No! I want you to watch" he exclaims. I just nod my head and look back at his mouth working against my panties. "lets take these off so I can properly taste you"

Just the sound of those words could make me cum right there.

"Please Harry, hurry" I plead

"Okay, okay" he jokes taking off my panties. Using his thumbs he spread apart my pussy. Then leans down licking a long stride from my hole to the clit.

"oh yes" I moan out squeezing my boobs together. Encouraged he goes on to suck my clit, the feeling being unbearably good. 

"you taste so fucking good, so sweet. I want to eat you all the time"

I hook my leg over his neck while my hands push his head closer to my pussy.

"yes Harry, fuck you're so good" I yell.

"shut up, we don't don't want the boys to hear what we're doing now do we" he asks and i quickly shake my hand. 

Adding on to the pleasure he inserts two fingers, pumping in and out. Curling to hit my g-spot right. I couldn't hold in my moans.

"Cant hold it?" harry questions and I agree. "The put this in your mouth" he gives me panties and stuffs it into my mouth. I could taste my precum. 

He started t pump harder and faster, saying my body to moves around so I can get all the pleasure. 

"is my baby close?"

"yes Harry, please make me cum" I ask my voice muffled.

"anything for you love" he says while adding a third finger. The feeling being little too foreign and hurting little bit from how tight i was but it subsided so quickly and the pleasure intensified. I came in seconds after.

"cum for me, cum for daddy" he says and the word daddy just completely hit me hard and i moaned so hard in the underwear. He cleaned up all my juices and kissed all the way up my body until he reached my lips.

"do you want me t-"

"no, love its okay. I think this is all we should do for now" he winks.

"harry we can't tell anyone about this. We need to keep this a secret"

"lets not worry about this, You go to sleep. You must be tired princess." he concludes kissing the top of my head as I let of a yawn, tired from the crazy amount of energy sucked out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MA LORD, i don't even. Idk. I have never wrote smut so I'm so sorry if this was shitty. I was cringing so hard from writing this. Also my upload schedule is so messed up idek.

Hope you enjoy! Also schools out SO IM FINALLY FREE FROM HIGH SCHOOL.