11: Kids

Louis kept begging me to play another round of the game with him but I didn't want to play again just so I could tease him since he thought he was undefeatable. He literally got down on his knees with this hands latched together gassing me up but I still wouldn't budge. So, to annoy him even more I just walked away from the tv to the other room that looked more of a living room than the room Harry and Louis were in, which looked more of a games room. This room had simply a TV surrounded with couches and led right into the kitchen. (Harry + Louis' room is a games room)

I walked up to Liam who was watching a movie on the couch and sat beside him. I recognized the movie as Toy Story 3 but the movie was nearing the end. I laughed out loud at a 22-year-old man watching a kids movie.

"What? What's so funny? This is supposed to be the sad bit" he started to cry and I leaned for a hug, he looked so cute with his lips in a pout and his eyes stained with tears. But since my face was facing the opposite direction and he couldn't see me, I tried to hold in my laugh just thinking of how he was so emotionally invested in a simple movie about toys.

"Nothing it's just that you're a 22-year-old adult watching a childish movie" I emphasized on the 'adult' cause clearly he wasn't one yet.

"Toy Story is my favourite movie so shut up" Liam bit back

"Okay okay" I was about to burst into laughter again but he just stuffed popcorn into my mouth. I gave him a quick hug and a pat on the head and got up to see what Niall and Zayn were doing.

After I rejected Louis like 500 times he completely forgot that I beat him and went to Harry so they could play again and again and to fill in his ego, knowing he would surley win against Harry.

Niall and Zayn were playing 8 ball (I think that's what it's called or its snooker for you British people). They were down to 5 balls I guess Zayn was winning because he had the most balls (I don't know how to play so...) when they were down to 1 (Zayn and Niall were tied) Niall had the stick and it looked ready to shoot. We all were watching intensely as the ball was getting close to the hole Niall looked at me pleadingly knowing that it wouldn't go in. I nodded understanding he wanted me to help him so I distracted Zayn while Niall just grabbed the ball and pushed into the hole.

"Oh my god, look at that Niall got it in the hole I guess he wins wo yea!" I say in a monotone. Niall got overly excited cause he jumped on me and hugged me.

Liam walked in with a tissue in his hands.

"Ohh group hug"

and also walked in and hugged me, Louis must have heard because he ran from the TV  and hugged me followed by Harry who literally followed Louis everywhere. Zayn just shrugged his shoulders and leaned for a hug.

While the guys exchanged nice words and what they felt for each other I was slowly suffocating. About 5 minutes later I fell to the ground. Louis grabbed the 8 ball stick and poked me.

"Is it dead?" Louis asked while Liam got on his knees and checked my pulse. Everyone leaned it.

"I swear I saw her open her eyes" Niall yelled.

"Her pulse seems to be working" right when Liam was about to touch my eyes.

"BOOOOO" I scream and they all yelled out loud Harry especially screamed like a girl and jumped onto Louis. While Liam just held his heart and Zayn just looked at me shocked. I had no idea where Niall ran so I quickly paced out the room to look for him. I walked into the other room and I could hear loud breathing. He was underneath the couch.

"Hmm.. I wonder where Niall could be" I walked around from behind him and onto the couch. I slowly grabbed his feet and he jumped up hitting his head. He turned around but I moved my head back up.

"P-p-please don't" he whispered but little did he know I wasn't finished yet. When he thought I was gone I heard him let out a breath. I throw my head down again and yelled.

"Boo" but this time he grabbed my head and pulled me down to him . I landed with a thud and he got up and hit me with pillows.

"Die, die, die you ungrateful human" I burst out laughing and the rest of the boys walked in.

"What's happening here?" Louis asked

"Are we having a pillow fight?" Harry asked getting excited.

"No, no kids were going to the meeting now"

---------------------------------------------------

OKAY A QUICK DISCLAIMER THIS IS THE MOST CRINGIEST CHAPTR EVER, i wrote this three years ago when people still related carrots and spoons to 1d, so dont judge.

I'm actually so shook at how this book has 2.1k reads and 85 votes because when I originally wrote this book i never thought I would even get 1 read. THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT. I love your feedback and comments, they help motivate me to write.

Lastly, I'm sorry with how slow this book is going. I really don't want to rush into everything, but i feel like if I do this book is gonna be like 2 pages long. So please be patient, DRAMA IS ABOUT TO HIT ;)