14: Daddy Direction

*Selena's POV*

Waking up the next day I went straight into the shower and got everything ready. Since we were meeting at 12:00. I bought a slight large bag with a plastic bag for my wet clothes, sunscreen, perfume, lotion and other essentials I would need for today's trip. I put on white shorts and a tank top knowing it would be extremly hot in this London hot weather.

Walking out the bathroom I look on the bed to see Justin still asleep and to wake him like a normal girlfriend would I jump on the bed and start smacking him with pillows.

"WAKE UP!!" I shout and turn to look at him. He shoots open his eyes and looks at me smirking and grabs me by my waist and turns us around so hes on top.

"What a great way of waking up your lovely boyfriend" he sarcastically spoke.

"babe it's 10:30 and I'm hungry, the breakfast is going to close at 11, lets go!!" I urge him pushing him into the bathroom. After minutes I hear him peeing then brushing his teeth.

We head downstairs to the breakfast area to see all the yummy options. Going for a bagel with cream cheese along with fruits on the side and orange juice we sit on the table and begin eating. Him talking about his day and I talking about my encounter with One Direction.

After talking and just enjoying ourselves by laughing at stupid jokes I get a text that my driver was here to drop me off at Liam's flat where I would be meeting the other boys.

The drive there was shorter than expected when I got out the car walked up the door, i looked back to see the car was still there. Probably going to also take us all to the fair. I knock on the door and see all the guys pile out one by one. Each yelling at the one behind them.

"Hey Selena!" Niall shouts hugging me, I just laugh and hug him back. Everyone else than just makes there way to car putting all there stuff in the trunk so we would have more space at the front since it was only a 5-seater.

We all squeezed in there. Since there was room to squeeze in only 4 people at the back and the boys were already squished I sat on top of Harry's lap. It was very uncomfortable because he had really bony legs. So I sat higher and I felt something hard against my butt I wiggled around to recognize what the thing was and when I heard Harry let out moan my mind quickly snapped and my cheeks began to redden. I felt 8 eyes on me (since all 4 boys have 2 eyes) and I looked down and whispered a small sorry.

The ride was really awkward because no one was talking and Harry kept shifting in his seat. As soon as we made it to the fair and paid for the tickets Harry ran to the bathroom.

"Well we all know what he's doing in there" Louis let out an awkward laugh.

"Yea.. Okay, where do you guys what to go first?"

"Well I was thinking since its 12:00 that we all should start off with going to the water park and then grab lunch at 3:00 and after that go on some rides and be finished by 6:00" By the time Liam finished telling us the plan and looked up from the map we all started ran to the bathrooms to change.

Since none of us brought extra clothes we just used our undergarments. When we got out we all met beside the umbrella place. Me obviously being last, I noticed Harry being there too but his face was really red.

"So how was the washroom" Niall asked laughing loud out. "Took you long enough"

The boys were very fit but my eyes were glued to Liam's, he had like an 8 pack.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Louis teased. I ran towards him and pushed him into the water. Before he fell in He grabbed me bringing me down also.