13: Her Face

*Harry's POV*

My heard hurt like a b*tch, holy f*ck. I'm never going to party again, my subconscious spoke but my brain knew better. Sure it's all fun and games but the next day is the worst. On top of my killer headache, the b*tch from last night and all the previous nights for a week kept texting me for attention. How I hate clingy people, I like my own space and I like being able to get on my phone without billions of messages popping up asking me to f*ck them.

I let out an inhumane sound putting down my phone and rubbing my temples.

"Are you okay Haz?" Louis spoke from his seat in front of the x-box

"Yea.." I say clearly not okay. I hate parties, I hate Kendall, I hate management, I hate this.

"You're clearly not okay lets play some Mario Kart and maybe you'll feel better" Louis spoke waving the extra control my way. Maybe playing some games will help me escape reality for a little while.

We play a couple round of games and my mind being too focused on my dumba*s headache let Louis win the three rounds. I just roll my eyes and got ready to play another round when I hear a knock on the door. I continue sitting hoping someone would get it but after seconds of no one moving. I groan and get up from my seat letting some curse words leave my mouth.

I open the door looking straight to maybe see Jim or some other member on management trying to control my life or to tell me what else I've done wrong but I look down a little to see a girl. A face, a familiar face.

She stood by the door just watching me. At the back of my mind I didn't want to invite her in I don't know why I'm usually the nice one (besides Liam) something about her wanted me to slam the door in her face or cuss her out but we're going to tour together so I have to be on her nice side.

"Come on we don't bite, well some of us don't," I said trying to calm her down but she looked more nervous. What's up with her? I burst out laughing because of her face.

"Come on" I led her to where I and Louis were playing Mario Cart. This is the moment where I can show off my gaming skills but Louis was too good.

After 5 minutes I lost and Louis began bragging about how he's the best.

I didn't honestly care, I only played this game to make him happy I don't even like this game.

Louis stopped talking as I heard the sweet yet bitter sound of the new stranger that just joined us minutes ago.

"I can beat you any day" or something like that I was too busy trying to recognize what this weird feeling that I'm feeling is. I feel as I should be mad her. She's hot and all but I feel as if I know her.

I got up and gave her the remote for the x-box and they began playing the entire time I was just staring at her.

She slammed the remote in the ground while doing her dance. I got up to congratulate her I stuck my hand out but instead, she jumped on me. My hand went straight to her ass to support her.

Louis kept screaming and yelling at how he actually lost. Selena climb down and went to the living room where I think the rest of the lads are.

Behind her Louis was begging her to give him another chance. She ignored him making Louis shout really loud.

I went to Louis and told him to come and play with me. Just to boost his ego up he forgot about Selena and came along back to the room.

After Louis beat my like for the 10th time I heard Liam say "Group Hug"

Oh no...

Louis shot up from his seat and went running into the living room (me following behind) where the boys were squishing Selena.

Since everyone was doing it I thought it would be okay if I did. Few seconds later I hear a thud and something hit my foot. We all let go and look at the ground.

Liam checks to see her pulse while Louis picks up the snooker pole and pokes her.

"Is it alive?" I look at her carefully seeing her chest move up and down. But that wasn't what give it away the fact she opened her eye and shut it right away told me that she wasn't dead. Phew if someone found out we just killed someone from minutes of just meeting her..

We all lean in and out of nowhere she screams. My body jolted up and I landed in Louis' arms. Right when she got up she ran towards the lounge area.

We were all trying to catch our breaths and trying to get out of this truant when we heard Niall's yells.

We all walk towards the lounge to see Niall on top of Selena, a wave of jealousy choruses through me. Why was he on top of her? Whatever why do I even care about her besides aren't we suppose to be going to a meeting?

It seemed like Liam read my mind because he said

"I think it's time we go to the meeting" so we all get up and grabbed our things and left. As we walked towards the elevator my mind just focused on her and the way she moved and talked. The way she was herself without trying to impress us by making a fool of herself. I admired her but yet I still felt this uneasy feeling towards her.

We all walked into the elevator and I made sure everyone got in first to be polite. While the guys were talking to Selena I went to press the button but on top of my finger another finger landed.

I looked up at her and directly into her eyes. Those brown eyes reminded me of the dreams I would get all the time. Those dreams were more like nightmares that I would walk up everyone morning sweating from. Who was she?

The meeting was really boring just explaining the tour and every other basic rule and outline of the other tours we had. But what made me look up and roll my eyes was when Jim mentioned how I would be meeting Kendall at certain destinations. Why does this b*tch have to follow me everywhere?

After the meeting we said bye to Selena and made my way to my apartment. Walking right in I smelled the strong scent of burning making me run to the kitchen to see the s*ut Kendall standng trying to make charcoal? wearing my shirt along with some panties.

I rolled my eyes

"Why did you have to make extra keys for MY apartment" I said throwing my eyes onto the counter and taking off my shoes.

"babe dont be silly, where else would I stay when I come to London for my shows" she spoke throwing out the burnt food.

"In a hotel like every other model?" I bit back. I walk into the bedroom seeing Ms. Wh*re following me.

"But if I stayed in a hotel how would I be able to do this" She whispered while pushing me up against a wall and kissing me. I didn't push her away like I hoped I would, instead I let her undress me and take me. This way I could maybe forget the feeling I was feeling the entire day from Selena.

But instead of forgetting her, I was greeted by her the moment I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about the BRIT awards and ahrry winning seconds before the show?