5: Afro of Curly Hair

I've done this many times before, performing to a sea of endless people was never that difficult for me. Usually, the nerves kicked in before the show and then after I wouldn't remember a single thing. After years of performing, I never understood why I felt that way until today.

I was on to the last song that I wrote before the fame but never published due to the fact I never believed it was good enough. Every year the emotion I felt for the song got deeper, until the making of this album that forced me to add it to the playlist.

"Okay this is the last song, it really makes me sad that our little moment here tonight is coming to an end but to make this a memorable night I want everyone to pull out their phones and turn on the flash" I speak into the mic. "Wave it around in the air, as you belt the words out. This is Love Will Remember" I smile.

The moment I sang the first word, the whole crowd disappeared. There was not even a single sound that could be heard, not even from my mouth yet my lips were moving. I look around frantically to try and understand whats happening, where everyone ran off to when my eyes caught a quick glance at a figure.

A boy

With an afro of curly hair

I couldn't see his face nor any other part of his body just the outline of it.

Suddenly singing got easier and I felt more comfortable and feeling of familiarity hit me. I don't understand why I felt that way but I liked it.

Sooner or later the feeling vanished, and everyone was back in their seats waving their phones and singing at the top of their lungs.

"love will remember" I sung. What?! How am I already finished? I didn't even start. I blow a kiss to the crowd and walk off stage.

Feeling confused I am met by all my production team who tell me how great I was and how much they loved today's show. I give them a big smile and continue walking to my dressing room.

I'm starved I hope Justin will be in the hotel room and hasn't eaten so we could go out tonight. I take off the clothes and change back into my old clothes and walk out saying bye to everyone.

I call Justin, "hey babe have you ate dinner yet?" I asked walking into the car.

"No I was waiting for you to come home, I've been bored all day went out for shopping" he spoke, boredom evident in his voice. I smile because of his cuteness and also because he didn't eat so we can go out.

"Okay well I'm almost at the hotel, come down and we can go somewhere to eat" I spoke as we were getting near the destination.

As we got closer to the hotel, I could see Justin standing in front on his phone. When we pulled up in front of him he looked up and smiled, coming in.

"I missed you so much" Justin spoke as he leaned in to kiss me. I missed him too but his kiss didn't bring a spark as every story would talk about. The drive went on until we reached some random restaurant. Getting out, shocking yet not shockingly there were a lot of paps waiting for us at the door snapping pictures of both Justin and I. We both just looked down, and grabbed each other's hand and walked in requesting a table.

Sitting down at the back of the restaurant the waitress took our order and we both looked at each other.

"so how was today's show," Justin asked trying to start a convo but instead of replying my mind went back to the strange figure I saw at today's show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to upload as many chapters as I can