17: Destress

QUICK DISCLAIMER: THIS HAS SMUT IN IT, IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE JUST SKIP TO THE END. ALSO FIRST TIME EVERRR WRITING IT SO IM SORRY AT HOW CRINGY IT IS.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Bye guys" I lowly mutter under my breath while getting out the car. The same car Selena sat on my lap and gave me a hard in. I shake the feeling out of my brain but I couldn't manage to shake the small bump starting to form in my pants.

I grab the keys from my pockets and plug the metal object into the lock twisting it 1/4 of the way and pulling it out when I heard the click.

Maybe I should go to the club today?

nah I cant, if I'm seen with another girl then management would kill me

but then again, fuck the management

I go into my bedroom and change into something different, I felt very dirty wearing my clothes since we've been on so many rides and I've sweat a lot from thinking of riding them. As I take off my clothes and step into my bathroom, I lightly tug the shower curtain and switch the handle to the red side and wait for the burning hot liquid to rain on my body.

as the burning sensation started, i close my eyes and little flashes of today play through my brian.

Why am I so rude to her?

who is she?

why is she so fimiliar

why did her touch seem so calming?

I was so lost in thought and the only thing that forced me into reality was when instead of the burning sensation, I felt and an icy sensation, I quickly applied some body wash and rinsed my body and wrapped a towel around my body,

How the fuck did I manage to take a long ass shower, everything was so shit but what made it better was the fact the Kendhoe wasnt at my home but god knows where she was with her slutty family.

I walk into my room and into the walk in closet to find something to wear.

Club?

or

home?

i thought to myself until I felt two slender arms around my torso.

"hey baby, I havnt seen you in so long" I feel a whisper against my ear. I need to find a way to hide her keys. I roll my eyes. 

I turn around to face, and begin to push her away when an idea popped into my head.

"I've been busy" I mumble against her neck leaving small little kisses. If i cant go to the club to destress, I can just use kendall. 

She kissed me against my ear and tried to whisper sexual favours. I just tried to tune them out, I was only doing this cause Selena caused me a painful boner and also the insane amount stress on me from tour starting soon and the fact I had to deal with Selena and the weird feelings she always brought upon me. I don't even bother with the foreplay and as I yank down her underwear.

"Babe eat me out, I'm so wet" she moans against the wall. I reach my hands down there to find that her dripping pussy, was actually drier than her text messages.

"Uh... I'm just really horny right now. Lets just do it" I say pulling down my towel and angleing my penis into her hole.

I rock hard into her, mostly focusing on my pleasure. Feeling her sharp nails claw at my back.

I carry her to my bedroom and lay her on the bed, I pick up her leg and place it on my shoulder so I could get a better angle.

Her vagina was too loose for me to get any pleasure and so I pulled out.

"knees now" I demand her while pushing on her shoulders, not caring about her pleasure. She quickly gets on her knees, being the dirty slut she is and opens her mouth. I jam my dick into her mouth and begin mouth fucking her. Grabbing hold of her head, I extend my hip to hit the back of her throat.

The warmth of her mouth and the wetness of her tongue helped me almost reach my climax. I closed my eyes to try and focus on purly the feeling. But the moment my eyes were shut, Selena's face popped up and thinking of her tight ass on my hard dick and then her in that bathing suit really drove me over the edge. I cummed in Kendall's mouth without warning and pulled out seeing my hot liquids spill out of her mouth.

"I didn't cum yet" I hear her whine.

"Not my fault" I say heading into the bathroom to clean myself up and pulling on a new pair of underwear and grabbing my phone from the outside table and then heading back into my bedroom again. This time I shut off the lights and pulled back my covers.

"argh fine, I'm going to find another man then" She says trying to provoke a reaction which I honestly didn't care.

"have fun" I sarcastically speak out to her. When I heard the door slam shut I unlock my phone seeing that I was added into a group on iMessage.

5 penis and 1 vagina gang

tommothehommo: Hey bitches welcum to the coolest group chat ever.

(436)-334-2690: I find this very unfair being the only girl in this group.

NiallthePileofShit: dw you have Harry ;)

ZayntheVain: vas happening?

LiamtheNothingRhymesWithName: I had a great day today, thanks God for giving us another day of life and blessing us so we can make wonderful memories.

tommothehommo: Thanks Beyonce for dropping another hot album which I can use to ignore you guys. Can I get an amen?

you: no

(436)-334-2690: Amen!

NiallthePileofShit: Can you believe tour starts in two days?

(436)-334-2690: I CANT WAIT!!

LiamtheNothingRhymesWithName: WE SHOULD HAVE A REHERSAL DAY! 

ZayntheVain: Yea! Selena come to the Jazz Studio tmr at 3

(436)-334-2690: I will be there boss

I roll my eyes at her replies filled with tons of emojis, I shut off my phone and close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AABABSBBSDSA 1) AS U CAN SEE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT. I am so sorry for how cringe it was. Also the rudeness was just to depict how Harry is an asshole and he doesn't care about anyone else's pleasure then his own. 2) ALSO I TRIED TO MAKE IT FUNNY, tell me if u liked it.