4: Bub

"Promise me that you'll call me the minute you get there." My mother weeped, her head buried in my shoulder. I don't even know why she's crying. It's not like I'm going away forever. I'm just going to another place to put on another show.

"Yeah sure mum. I promise." I hugged her back before moving to Justin who was a bit teary eyed himself. My dad didn't come with me to the airport because he had some 'work' to do. Not that I care anyway. He was never much of a dad to me anyways. Control freak. I smiled at Justin before literally throwing my body against his own, hugging him as tight as I could. Honestly he's the only rock I have in my life and without him I wouldn't be here where I am right now.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I replied but wasn't sure if I meant it. I know he's the best boyfriend ever and he helped me through a lot and I really like him but I don't call this 'love' in my dictionary. Love is something you feel automatically when you fall and i never exactly felt that with him. I felt guilty thinking that way but it's the truth.

"I'll call you." After giving her one last hug, I made my way to the terminal where my flight name was being called avoiding the paparazzi and fans that somehow found out I'll be here. Now it's time to go Straight to London.

I just wish everything goes as planned.

-----------

"Ma'am? ma'am please wake up, it's time to go. Someone's voice echoed shaking my body harshly. People these days. I sleepily rubbed my eyes before sitting up straight and wiping the drool off my face. I looked around and finally realized that Justin and I were the last people on the plane. I glanced at the person in black and white uniform staring at me with annoyance clear on his face though I think he was trying to hide it and I could feel my cheeks getting red. Quickly giving him a smile I sprinted out the plane. How embarrassing.

Once out, We both get our bags from the terminal and exited the airport after going through some document stuff with the accountant. The minute I opened the glass door, I was blinded with endless amount of flash lights and screaming fans and paparazzi. Dude, this is too much. Sometimes I totally forget i'm a celebrity. I tried to keep my head down as much as Justin's arm was held over me while he whispered calming words. I looked around trying to find the person my management sent who was supposed to escort me to my hotel room. Finally I spotted the guy with the poster paper reading my name. I rushed towards him and quickly entered the black SUV he bought. After getting in security, he started the car and bolted out from the pool of crazy pappazzi with endless questions and screaming/crying fans.

I hope it's not like this all the time i'm here.

"How long will it take to reach the hotel?" I asked the driver who's focus was on the road and road only.

"About half an hour." He blankly replied. I shrugged and plugged in my earpieces.

Leaning against Justin's shoulder. Watching the car navigate through the immensly thin roads. My mind kept drifting back to Harry and how he looked now and what he was doing, how his band is going. My curiosity gets the best of me and I turn on my phone and search One Direction on google to see tons of photos and wesites and information pop up on this band.

Holy they are HUGE. So many articles talking about how they're the next biggest boyband, better than the beatles and so on. I take a deep breath and close my eyes going back to the night before I left. Replaying every scene in slow motion.

"hey bub, whats the plan for tonight?" justin asks causing my though trian to halt. I pick my head up and look at him.

"well tonight I have a show at the O2, and then tomorrow I dont know" I sigh, my life is so boring nothing new, every days the same.

Once we arrive at the hotel, I go to take a shower and clean myself up. I have exactly 5 hours before the show to get ready and everything.

As im ready to head out, my phone rings. I pick it up to hear my managers voice, "Heyo Selena! Good luck on tonights show its hella jam packed and tomarrow come into the office for a meeting. I have exciting news" He spoke which made me roll my eyes and if its just going to be about how me and Justin havnt been kissing in public often.

I wave back to Justin as I make my way to the small arena.

After hours of rehersing, i could hear the crowd chanting my name. "selena, selena, selena". Listening to my hundreds of adoring fans puts an instant smile on my face and pushs all my negative thoughts to the side.

I run on the stage

"HELLO LONDON ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A GREAT TIME?"

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry another filler but next chapter ;) we gonna get some action. Hope you enjoy <3 pls leave a comment on what do you think is going to happen, or what you want to happen :)

(its currently 2 am here, but i forgot to upload a chapter yesterday lols)