22: Curious as a Cat

*Selena's POV*

"Hello"

"We"

"Are"

"One"

"Direction"

They all look at me expecting me to continue. 

"Yayy?" I question while joining my hand in the middle of our group on top of Niall.

"And this is our World tour" 

They scream before running onto stage. 

I move from my spot onto the side lines to watch the boys perform, the boys will be performing for over an hour singing and talking to the fans. They start off with there first song and I'm completely deafened by the amount of screams I hear. Everyone's going absolutely wild and I can just see crazy fan girls just yelling and crying. The whole arena is filled with thousands of people coming to see there favourite artists. 

This is why I love concerts because your surrounded by all your adoring fans who've been there since the beginning and have supported you since your music career has begun. They stick by you no matter how great your mistakes could be, they'll always be there for you. It's always nice to put a face on the tweets you get.

As the night went on more and more songs were played. Then it was time for their Q&A part where they answered fan questions which consisted of them twerking (which they had to google) and make a pyramid. 

"Okay this last song is called infinity" Yells Liam walking down the cat walk.

The lights get low.

the sound of keys start playing.

Niall picks up his mic and starts off

Down to earth
Keep 'em falling when I know it hurts
Going faster than a million miles an hour
Trying to catch my breath some way, somehow

His angelic voice speaks into the mic, I stare at him in awe at just how beautiful is voice is. 

Down to earth
It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns
Stuck in motion, but the wheels keep spinning 'round
Moving in reverse with no way out

This song perfectly fitting in to how I felt right now with this insane night. Feeling so overwhelmed and under pressure that I had to perform in front of the large crowd.

And now I'm one step closer to being
Two steps far from you
And everybody wants you
Everybody wants you

Liam picked up, and while I was just staring at the back of their heads I am startled by one of the workers telling me that I should go down under the pit so I'm ready for the end of the song to surprise them. While Liam continues to sing I quickly make my way down the small ramp and just near the little elevator floor that would rise up. Down here was also a small TV showing us live on what was happening on top of the stage. I see liam finish the last Line and after a small second I hear the voice of my long lost best friend.

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart

I look into the TV to see Harry staring directly back into it. Looking into his green eyes I could see so many emotions but hurt being the prominent one.

Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah

he continued to stare directly into the camera, occasionally breaking the look to blink. It's almost as he knew I was watching.