30: Love Me

He opened the door for me and I got in. He went to his side and turned on the car.

"Harry, you should've told me. I would have tried little more." I wore the same outfit from this morning's brunch along with the heavy make up from tonights show.

"You look beautiful" He smiles and holds my hand. I look down at my lap excited to see what he has planned. He drives us through our childhood streets. The bakery, the post office, the same old building we would see on our way to school.

We stop by this park that was right around the corner of my old house. 

"we're here" He says unbuckling his seat belt and doing his normal procedure of closing the car quickly and running to my side to open the door. I stepped out and he slammed the door. "Before we go, I want you to wear this blind fold" he says handing me one of his bandanas.

"why do I need to wear this, its already dark outside" I laugh.

"Just do it...for me?"he says already wrapping it around my eyes. Once he was done he grabbed my hand lead me towards the park. 

"There's some stairs here, be carful" he said while shifting around a little bit. Once we made it down the stairs we walked through a grassy floor.

"Okay this is it, uh wait don't take it off yet" I felt him run somewhere. "okay now open" he yells. My hands eagerly reach towards the only barrier that was keeping me from seeing Harry's plan. I tug on it hard not caring if I pulled out some hairs. 

The moment my eyes adjusted to the view my heart completely dropped, my ears felt numb, my hands got sweaty.