27: Kill you

His face was so close to mine. I could see all his facial hair on his face, I could smell his minty fresh breath, and the small yellow in his eyes.

The approximate of our two bodies restricted me from forming any words and so I just replied with a slight nod.

He let go of my body, and i fell slightly. He walks towards the exit not even looking back, I look around to see if anyone had witness our interaction but seemed like the whole place was vacant.

He walks to the door and open it, looking back towards me and gives me a harsh look. My eyes shoot down and speed walk towards him.

Outside there was a black car waiting for our departure. He held the door open for the car and waited till I got in to the passenger side while he sat at the drivers seat.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I question

"in the bus"

"do they know we're going somewhere?"

"yes"

"where did you get this car?"

"i have my ways"

"where are we even going?"

"Can you shut up? you ask so many questions" he barks. Not liking his rudeness I just look forward and watch him take us to a mysterious destination. Throughout the ride there was no talking just the quiet sound of the radio playing in the background.

We head towards a dark forests and my anxiety kicks in.

What if he's going to leave me here

what if he's going to feed me to bears

then he'll lie about how I got lost

and he won't have to deal with me for the rest of the tour

My heart starts racing and my palms get sweaty. My eyes divert towards him and he just looks deep in thought of how he's going to make it look like an accident. Its all cause i was stupid for not telling him that I was leaving.

"calm down, I'm not going t kill you" his voice was slightly raspy from not using it for the entire ride. We stop near a clear pathway.

"we need to get out from here, can't bring the car into the woods" He says while putting the car into park and quickly getting out the car to open my side before I could even take a moment to breath.

He helps me out of the car and shuts my door locking the car.

Grabbng my hand he tugs me towards the pathway. Throughout the whole walk our hands were intertwined. The path was very rocky with bunch of fallen tree branches. We step on a giant rock that lifts our bodies and continue to cross over it and continue walking. The lack of light made navigating very difficult and so when my foot went to take another step, I didn't see the tree branch which caused me to trip.

Harry having his fast reflex's grabs for my waist and holds me up.

"be careful" he bites. I just look down hoping my hair could hide my red cheeks.

Walking little further we finally made it to a cliff where we could see the entire city.

"so is this it?" I say maybe sounding little to harsh. "Are you trying to push me over" i add.

"I'm not going to kill you, I just wanted to talk. Is that so bad?" he speaks sitting down on the rocks.

"Talk about what?" I quietly respond while also sitting on a rock beside him. He looks out at the beautiful view we have of the city. You can see all the tall buildings and the giant ocean separating us from America, my home. You can see people rushing down on the busy roads moving with such grace that no one bumps into eachother.

It's such a wonderful view.

"I feel such a strong hatred for you" he breaks the silence

"I feel such a strong hatred for you" he breaks the silence. "But I love you until I die".

Confused at his statement, I turn slightly so I'm looking at his darkened face.

"You don't understand how much you meant to me, I worshipped you. I wanted you to be mine from the moment we met. I loved you." little droplets were falling from his eyes. "And then you completely broke me. I never wanted to love another girl. It all ends in pain" His voice started to get louder.

"Harry I didn't know.." I barely whispered.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" he screamed. His voice coming out much louder since we were in such an isolated place. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Harry I-" my voice began to crack. Looking at the broken boy. I leaned in to wrap my arms around him. "I don't know what to say, I know I should've called you Harry but you don't understand! I didn't want to leave, it was so sudden and when I got there I was just so busy with everything"

"did you love me?" he whispers 

"I still love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making this really short but I really wanted to stop this here

Also I'll update every sunday, i wanna have a upload date so I can like have a deadline.