9: Plan

Selena's POV ~

The Meet & greet was finally over after a long day and I was very exhausted. It was really nice getting to meet everyone that has supported me so much through all these years. I never knew that so many people actually liked me. That was a huge surprise. Its always so different seeing people send you messages, where you forget that on the other side there's an actual human being.

As I hugged the last person and signed their CD, I get up to get my stuff and walk out of the building to my black SUV. As I was about to get in the car the sound of my ringtone sweetly played in my ear. I unzipped my purse and started digging through it. Half of the things in here I didn't even need. When I finally spotted the iPhone I swiped left answering the call.

"Hey, Selena you can go now. Oh and I'll call you tomorrow. There's also another meeting tomorrow ok?" My manager said

"Ok bye." I simply said and grabbed my stuff. Great, I thought tomorrow was the only day I get off but noo. Hoping I could, when I get to the hotel actually relax for the rest of the day. I sit in the car and just close my eyes hoping to clear it.

~hotel~

As I entered the hotel room instead of being greeted by my lovely boyfriend, I was greeted by  darkness.

"Justin?!" I yelled.

I searched the room for him. I couldn't find him anywhere so I decided to stop looking. As I enter the room I start taking my stuff off, getting all comfy until I felt a pair of muscular hands touch my shoulders.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JUSTIN DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!" I yelled at his touch.

"Sorry I was trying to surprise you....I-i didn't mean to scare you ok." I could tell he was annoyed with my ridiculous attitude.

"Look Justin I'm sorry I'm just always so stressed I need a break sometimes you know. I have things to do...I'm going on tour with one direction and......." I got cut off.

"Wait rewind you're going on tour?" He asked

"Yeah, my manager told me yesterday." I simply said with no excitement at all.

"Selena that's. ......that's big. You should be happy....excited even. We should celebrate. What do you say we take a nice soothing bath together." He said wrapping his arms around my small figure.

"I don't know about the happy and exciting part but I do like the sound of that other thing you had in mind," I smirked.

~5 mins later in the bath~

I was really comfortable in front of Justin for some reason. We've been dating for about two years now. But we've never done the dirty.

"Justin?" I said

"Selena?" He mocked me

"I love you, Justin .....like seriously, " I said terrified of how he'd respond to the big L bomb I just dropped.

"Well than Selena I love you too."

He grabbed my face and pulled me close he started to kiss me. The kiss got a bit heated. Ok, I lied it got A LOT heated. He went lower and kissed my neck. A little moan escaped from my mouth. I quickly smile and said something I knew I wouldn't regret.

"Was this your plan Justin?" I asked

"What?" He was confused

"To get me relaxed and make love in the bathroom?" I asked.

"Whhhaaaaatttt......psh.....no.....psh... never that," he said with the most sarcasm ever.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me already you fool," I said pulling him into a kiss.

~The next day~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and turned to face the phone, which was really a bad idea because I burned the living hell out of my eyes.

It took a little while for me to get it together. But I finally answer the phone.

"Hey, Selena." My manager says, cooly.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much.....didn't you have any plans like.......about ....an I don't know an hour ago?"

Then that's when I realized I was supposed to meet up with my manager for an important meeting.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTY SHIT SHIT!" I yelled, waking up a slightly woken up Bieber. "Look you better get here, I have people waiting to meet you." He hung up.

People waiting for me? Oh god no. I don't think I can meet them right now.

I rushed off the bed and got dressed, trying to dress pretty. I meant like I am meeting One Direction. When I found a suitable outfit I rushed out the door without saying bye to Justin.

~20 mins later~

I reached the building. I was walking down the hall trying to find the room that the meeting was being held in. I got in the elevator and clicked the 5th floor. I waited till the little screen on top of door read 5. I took a deep breath and headed for the door 530.

When I came face to face with the door. I could hear slight laughs and talk. Maybe they weren't in there. Oh, come on Selena who would be making that much noise?

"You're so lucky to be meeting One Direction" I turned around to see who was talking but whoever it was walked away.

So they are here. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open the door and come face to face with the one and only Harry Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNNN what do you think is going to happen next??