2: Luxury Bitches

*Selena's POV*

"Love will remember"

"And good night New York! I hope you had a great time and enjoyed yourself. I hope you were able to forget whatever is bothering you and really felt the music. Have a safe drive home and goodbye!"

Running offstage I still felt pumped, all the energy coursing through my blood. I love this job, despite all the rumours and the high expectations, having concerts and seeing everyone getting lost in your lyrics, makes it all better.

I walk into my dressing room and sit in front of my mirror.

It's been 4 years. Since I left the UK and it still doesn't feel normal. I hate the fact I left Harry without telling him why. I hummed to "love will remember" while taking off all my jewellery. looking up into my mirror, and stared at the person looking back at me, this doesn't look like me. I don't wear tons of makeup or clothes that with one wrong move I would expose everything

Lucky before I took off my uncomfortable dress or more likely a shirt. My manager comes inside my changing room.

"Ah there you are Selena, I was looking for you" Steve my manager spoke looking at his phone. "Next stop is London but your staying over in Ireland for 2 hours" He looked up at me.

"Okay is Justin coming with me?"

"Yea but he'll meet you in Ireland"

"Okay" was all I said before he walked out the door, and I returned to changing my clothes into something more comfortable and packed my suitcase, throwing in whatever I laid out before my concert.

"Selena your flight leaves in 3 hours!!" My mum screamed. I ran down out the door as my mum checked I had everything. I took a deep breath as my mum and I both drove to the airport.

"Okay I'm going to Ireland with you, from there you're going to London and staying in a hotel" my mum explained while trying to get the driver to hurry.

"Aren't you coming to London with me?" I asked

"No I'm staying in Ireland for 3 days" I let out a deep breath. My dad was too busy working to even think about me. I hardly even see him now and I don't think my mum and dad are even married anymore.

We finally make it to the airport and we both run inside. We had a private jet but the drivers were cranky today cause we kinda told them we need to go to London at the last minute.

We both made it pass security and I checked the time it was 1:00am and the flight was 7 hours so at 8 il make it to Ireland then a 2 hour airplane ride to London. Busy day.

We both boarded our plane and I quickly ran to the bunks to sleep. My flight attendants grabbed my suitcase and handbags to store somewhere.

"Selena I want to talk to you" my mum called me. I got out of my bunk and walked over to the little sitting place.

"Yea?"

"Honey I know it's hard being thrown into this at such a young age but I wanna tell you that I love you and I'm always going to be here for you" she held my hand at gave it a kiss.

"I love you too mum" I spoke my eyes were starting to water. It is difficult getting used to this. I do get hate I'm not going to lie but I learn how to ignore it but it's been ages since my mum or dad told me they loved me or if there proud of me.

"I know it must be hard going back to London" I looked up at her confused.

"What?"

"Don't you remember Harry?" Omg Harry I forgot all about him. How am I suppose to explain to him why I left?

"I do" I mumbled, it doesn't matter I probably won't see him, he does live in Holmes Chapel.

"Well good thing is he knows what your going through" I again look up at her confused.

"You know how he's in that band, now what's it called...oh yea One direction" My eyes widened. She looked at my face and gave me a big hug. "You don't have to say anything you don't want to, just know he was your bestfriend and probably still is . He will forgive you"

I give her a small nod and go back to my bunk. As soon as my head hit my pillow I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

SO IM COMING BACK TO THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE IM NOT GETTING AS MANY VIEWS SO LETS SEE HOW THIS GOES 

Like, comment and vote ❤️