24: Chelsea Boots

The moment those words left his lips, he shot out of his seat pushing his chair against the ground letting out an aggressive screech. I looked at him with my mouth wide open, shocked that he would mention our previous encouter.

I scan around the restaurant, to see everyone looking at as stunned at the confession. Even everyone on our table were completely surprised with the new information they have just been informed of.

"What just happened..." speaks Louis confused. Everyone looks at me, and I felt the need to just shrink into my chair and disappear.

"Uhm..well.. It's a funny story." I mutter, looking down at the ground because I knew everyone's eyes were glued to me. 

"I love funny stories" Louis chimes in. Everyone moves closer in, expecting to see Justin show some sort of caring aspect he was too busy talking to Kendall that they probably didn't even notice Harry making a dramatic exit.

"Okay well I might have lied about never being in London before" I bite my lips, looking down playing with my fingers. "I was born here, well in Cheshire." I look up to see their shocked faces.

"Wait.. Harry was born there also" Zayn questions, I nod at him.

"Tells us"

How could I? I couldn't even tell myself what happen without my heart breaking. I'm so foolish and stupid, how can I be so stupid?

"This happened years ago okay?" I start off.

"Me and Harry  used to be best friends we were each others firsts. First friend, first kiss, first partner in every group project, his first everything, I even was his first in bed." I blushed slightly hearing gasps from everyone. "I was going to be his first girlfriend but... I left".

"What do you mean you left TELL US WOMEN" Niall yelled.

"He was at my house and it was like 10:00, he literally lived next door so it didn't really matter how late it got. But anyways we were just having fun and hanging out like usual, but it wasn't like any other time. I felt strange and he was acting weird. And he told me to meet him where we first met, on this bridge not far from where we lived."

I was trying to recall the memory where I shattered Harry's heart.

"He was nervous and kept stuttering but he also looked really excited. I didn't know why he was telling me to meet him there maybe just to hang out or something so I agreed and told him I would meet him there. As soon as he left my parents came in telling me that we're moving. I didn't think that it would matter so much if I didn't show up it"

"But I guess I was wrong" I finished off after a couple of minutes of silence

I looked around at all the shocked faces. They could be judging me so hard right now.

I just told them the story behind why Harry hates me.

"So you just left him?" Louis asked. "I mean you could have texted him or left any sign to inform him"

I don't know what to say. I mean I could have but I didn't. We left so unexpected that I forgot. Plus the moment I arrived in America I was so busy with TV shows, and movies, and my singing career that I couldn't even think about my personal life.

"I'm sorry okay I left right after plus I didn't know I was going to leave"

"He's probably so heartbroken, you should've at least said sorry now instead of acting like nothing happened between you two" they just wouldn't let it down.

"I get it, I made a mistake but its not my fault. Everything was so unexpected and sudden. i barely had time to sit and breath let alone message a boy who was half way across the world."

"But that doesn't make sense, Harry wouldn't get mad at such a little thing as that, there had to be something else" Liam whispers but loud enough so all of us could hear.

"But whatever it is made him so snappy and angry and that's why he probably doesn't stick with one girl" Louis spoke.

"What do you mean" my ears perked up and I actually started to pay attention.

"Well you probably hurt his so much and that's why he treats girl like shit" he said like it was the easiest thing to understand.

"So your blaming me for Harry's shitty attitude?" I confirmed.

"Well I wouldn't put it that way but yes" I rolled my eyes at his statement. We got up to look for him.

"Where can he be? I mean he wouldn't get far" Zayn said

"Happen he just left, and went home?" He wouldn't have just gone home, would he?

We looked everywhere to the side of the road and there was sitting on the bench that was used for people waiting for the bus on his phone.

"There he is" Niall pointed leading us to run after him.

"Oh not you guys again, please go away" Harry yelled clearly frustrated.

"Harry mate, calm down. Just talk to us" Liam tried to reason, pacing his hand on Harry's shoulder which he just shrugged off. 

"I don't want to talk to you guys, fuck off" I was so shocked by his attitude and slightly afraid so I just stared at him.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he growls glaring at me. Annoyed by his actions and how bipolar he was I couldn't take the verbal abuse, nor did I want to. 

"If I ever took a picture of you my phone would just break and I don't that to happen" I bit back.

"Sorry didn't know you were too poor to afford a phone Ms.HotShot" he replies with his stupid smirk. Disgusted with his nickname for me I clench my fists.

"I'm not poor to let you know, I probably have more than you" even though I hated mentioning my fame and wealth, but this narcissistic asshole deserved it.

"I could afford your whole life if I wanted to but I don't cause no one wants you" Harry said and it really did hit a nerve and I felt my eyes start to leak, not wanting him to see how he affect me I just turned around and walked the opposite way about to go in the restaurant, until I looked at Justin who was too busy flirting with Kendall to notice my weak state. She was legit trying to brush her knees against his and touch his hand. 

Completely done with everyone, I just walk past the restaurant run into the park quickly so I could be far away from everyone. Walking down the steps and into the playground I sat on the swings letting tears fall down my eyes.

I don't know why I was letting Harry's words affect me so much, maybe it's because I was always insecure about people not wanting me. 

After a couple of minutes of swaying on the swings and staring at the ground, my vision of the sand was disturbed by some chelsea boots. I look up the long legs to come face to face with Harry who was  giving me an apologetic look.

Oh god...this won't go good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk how long its been since my last update but I'm really sorry. I've been SOOO busy with school and not being motivated to write. But we're at 2.7K reads and I for some reason have ranks. I think my highest is like 44 in singers so WOOO. Thank you guys so much! Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3. 

I'll try updating next week but I have so much to do this week. Two presentations, two tests and next week I have one presentation and probably a test so lets see. I hate high school. BUT LESS THAN A MONTH AND IT'LL BE ALL OVER.