15: Dare

Both Harry and I didn't mention to anyone how we held hands on the ride. He didn't seem hesitant to go on any afterwards unless I would sit beside him and that made me happy, having him still feel a sense of trust between us even though we haven't seen each other for 6 years. After going on many rides and losing our voices, I pull out my phone to check the time and see it was 6:30 already and I was dead tired.

"I can't believe we went on almost EVERY ride there is at this carnival" Niall shakes his head in disbelief sitting on the bench closest to us and placing a hand on his chest.

"I genuinely enjoyed today" I mutter sitting beside Niall and leaning my head on his shoulder, my body tired from the adventures of today.

"I mean besides the crazy amount of walking we did, I'm so happy we have the next three, four days to rest" Liam explains sitting beside me with his legs open. I look around and see Harry just staring at the area of mine and Niall's contact not saying anything.

"We probably should start heading home, unless you all want to hang out at my place" Louis excitedly begins. I shake my head no.

"I need to go and see Justin, I haven't talked to him since this morning" I yawn going through my pockets to call my driver.

"You have a boyfriend?" Niall asks his eyes staring right into mine with a hint of disappointment, and all the other guy's head turns towards me too.

"Uh... yea?" I mutter scratching my head and looking down, why do I feel so ashamed?

"Oh course she does, why would you even ask. Probably not even her boyfriend more like her toyfried" The one voice decides to speak again. But this time I don't decide to hold it back. He just called me a whore.

"Oh and who's Kendall then? your shagfriend?" I shout back at him. He looks me right in the eye and smirks.

"Yea, and shes pretty good at it" he lets out a laugh and that continues to boil my temper.

"They seem more jealous of each other then they seem like their trying to hurt each other" I see Louis whisper in Zayn's ear to which he just nods.

"Anyways im going home" I fold my arms and turn to the side.

"You can come with us" Zayn begins and then looks at Harry "maybe you can even sit in Harry's lap again" Harry's eyes are cut off from me and Niall as Zayn earns a hard slap against his shoulder.

"No, no its all good" I smile at Zayn. I open the texting app and message my driver telling him to pick me up.

"Hey you don't have our numbers, we can make a group chat and send each other memes" Louis grabs my phone adding his number and passing it off to the other guys who also add their numbers.

I just shake my head laughing and look up at the sky. I can't believe I'm here with Harry, my harry, my best friend or my old best friend and he doesn't even remember me. I sort of like the idea of him not knowing me but I know that's only because I don't want to face the truth as of yet, I want to be in this fairytale world where we can start over and there won't be any hard feelings. Then I won't have to explain to him how I just got up and left. Life would be so much simpler, but life isn't supposed to be simple.

All this inner torment happening in my brain, I don't realize whats happening until I hear an Irish accent.

"That one kind of looks like an evil rabbit on a tank" I blink and see a cloud in a shape of a cloud. I look to the side and see Niall, and the rest of the boys just looking up.

"You guys are weird" I speak getting up and picking up my bag right when I feel a vibration in my side pocket.

"We should hang out more!" Liam exclaims when he sees me looking at the text message.

"Yea, come to the studio and we can have jammed out sessions" Zayn added on

"Yeaa that would be fun, well my drivers here. It was lovely to hang out with you guys" I smile and all the boys get up to give me a hug. Harry and I holding on longer than necessary. This is my best friend, this is the guy I've spent my entire life with. I can finally hold him again, but he's soo much bigger and older and evolved than when I lost saw him. Before any tears could leave my eyes Harry pulls away.

He grabs my hand and takes me further away from the boys so they cant hear us.

"Don't. You. Dare. Tell. Anyone about what happened today, I don't want anyone to know I held your hand" I look into his eyes shocked, why is he angry at me? why does he hate me? does he remember me?

"Harry.."

"I don't know who you are, but don't you dare think for any second that I trust you. I know you're here for fame so let's keep it that way."

I had my mouth opened, I can't believe my harry was saying this. I stood there while he went back to the boys. I collected my self and tried to appear like I wasn't fazed.

"So... what did you and my boy talk about" winked niall.

"Oh nothing... aha" I let out an awkward laugh "well I have to go, it was really fun hanging out with you guys!" I yell while making my way to the front of the park.

I look around to see a similar face of my driver and walk towards him

"Ms. Gomez" he says while opening the door and I just let out a small thank you.

Looking out the window into the light orange sky, staring into a distant, out comes a single small tear down my face

----------------------------------------------------

Like, Comment and Vote