19: Slow Down

I woke up that morning with Justin's body on top on mine. Struggling to breath I slightly push on him to shift him to my side. Looking at the digital watch I see that its just 11:53 and so I get up from the bed and as I do all the Chinese food cartons fall on the ground. Stepping around the leftover food on the floor, I stroll into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror I gasp at the reflection that stares back at me. I have dark circles under my eyes and the chow mien sauce dried up on the side of my mouth. 

Without any hesitation I quickly jump into the shower to wash my face and body. Shaving all my necessary parts because I was going to be wearing black halter top. Stepping out the shower, I wrap a white fluffy towel around my torso, and walk into the bedroom.

Going to the closet area, I pull out my black halter top along with some white shorts and black vans. While Justin was sleeping and his body lay exactly as it was before I left, facing the opposite way. I drop my towel and change into the outfit.

At the last second Justin's body turned and his eyes opened.

"Where are you going?" his morning voice spoke.

"I have rehearsals with one direction" I speak while brushing out my hair and walking back into the bathroom. Since I was feeling little fancy I decided to do a smokey eye. Feeling satisfied, i applied some gloss and walked back into the bedroom.

This time Justin was on his phone texting some random person. I grab his phone and shut it off. 

"hey! I was on that" Justin spoke slowly getting up to reach for his phone. Instead i threw it on the couch and pulled on his arms so i was laying back and his body was on mine. I  wrap my arms around his neck and pull on him so that his lips touched mine. 

Our small kiss turned into a make out session that was getting heated pretty quickly. As his hands reached under my shirt I broke our little connection. 

"You better go brush your teeth, I'm hungry" I saw as I stare into his lustful eyes.

"I'm hungry too" he says as he ducks his head into the crook of my neck and start nipping at my skin.

"Okay well I was thinking we should go to this cute cafe" I say trying to hint that I didn't want to continue with this. In all honestly, being 21 years old I still haven't lost my virginity. Watching all these movies (along with acting in many) and reading books, I always imagined loosing my virginity in the best way possible. With flowers sprawled on the bed, some Rihanna song playing in the back and dim lights. I mean if I was going to give away such a huge part of me, I wanted it to be special.

Rolling his eyes, Justin gets off the bed in his short boxers and heads for the bathroom. I hear a ding on his phone but don't mind it as I get off the bed and unplug my phone from the socket. Looking at my Instagram feed, liking and replying to some photos I see a fan page post an article.

"Kendall jenner heads to Harry styles house late at night, and leaves the same night. Are these couples feuding or was it a night of pure bliss" 

Rolling my eyes, I remember how I bumped into her at this very hotel building. Probably was heading to Harry's place. 

Once Justin came out in jeans and t-shirt, I grabbed the card to open the door in one hand and his hand in the other. Pulling on his arm we walk out the door and heard the little click. Approaching the elevators and clicking the ground floor, i  leaned into Justin's body. Letting go of my hand he pulls my body against his and kisses my head.

"awe, aren't you two just the cutest?" the cleaning lady says. I just gave her a smile and turned to Justin to see him looking down on me. I stood up on my tip toes and give him a kiss. As our lips touched, the elevator dinged and the door opened.