C1: Married To A Redhead

Being a Charlotte, people thought it was a nice and perfect life. Living in a life of luxury and being under the names of one of the biggest business owners was thought to be a privilege.

Well, people didn't know that being part of the Charlotte means having a chance of being involved in an arranged marriage. Much to your dislike, your Mother Linlin chose you to marry a guy who proposed a good business partnership to the family.

Looking back to the first time you met him, he looks like a walking red flag already. You didn't like how he acts, how he talks or how he deals with people around him. Always loud, grumpy, or sometimes he just looks deadly threatening.

From time to time, both of you argues at home because of just small things. He acts childish sometimes while you have a little patience. There's also times when you two don't talk for a week despite of living under one roof. Life of being married will not be so kind to you, that's what you're sure of.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Eustass." The host shook your husband's hand while he kissed your knuckles without breaking eye contact. A small golden plate pinned on his shirt has his name written as Cavendish. He has a long blonde hair with blue orbs. He's indeed a beautiful man but you're not really interested on him. You politely smiled and pulled your hand slowly, not wanting to look rude and uncomfortable.

You have met Cavendish as a business partner of the Eustass Family. He is a great asset for conducting business programs, marketing and a great model. People, especially ladies, are easily drawn to him to the point where they can't say no to him when he asks for sponsorship or anything. Because he loves the attention from the crowd, he presented himself to be the host of any of the Eustass' events from time to time along with the regular hosts at present.

"Are we about to start the race and the car show?" Kid asked. You look up to him and saw his anticipation with the whole show. Of course, this is his kind of business and interest at the same time. The reason that you came here is for public presence, as well as to show support to the third son of the Eustass Family, Heat.

"Yes, I'll go to the center podium now." Cavendish left to lead the event.

You and Kid went to the front row for the VIPs as you greeted other known names on the way such as the Donquixote brothers, Vinsmoke family and even the dumbass Charlos from the noble family attended the event. Being a part of this event brings the biggest exposure especially to the sponsors slash owner Eustass family.

"Misssss Y/n!!!!!" The Vinsmoke Brothers called you from their seats. They are few seats away from your seat reservation.

When Sanji sent you a flying kiss, Kid caught the imaginary flying kiss and looked dead straight into Sanji's eyes. Kid placed a finger on his neck and drew an imaginary horizontal line as he mouthed 'shut the fuck up, Vinsmoke.'

Sanji only rolled his eyes as Kid sat on the side where he can cover you from their sight followed by Niji laughing at his brother. For you, Kid's act is not jealousy. For you, his act is about protecting your names from the hungry eyes of the judgmental media around the stadium.

"You knew they're my friends right?" You spoke, sitting down beside him.

"So what? What he's doing will cause misunderstanding to the press. Look around, there are a lot of cameras." He said seriously, facing the race track.

"Even so, you didn't have to give him a threat."

"Just shut up."

"Tsk."

After few minutes, your brother-in-laws came. Killer, the eldest son sat beside you. Beside him, came the second son, Wire. With your husband being their youngest, it didn't surprise you why he is a bit childish sometimes or maybe most of the times.