C18: Conscience

Hello, sunshine. If you have reached this chapter, I just wanted you to know it will be a little bit SPICY down there at the bottom of this chapter.

"Sorry to interrupt boss Wire but is there any chance that boss Heat is there? He didn't attend his training this morning and will not answer our calls." the secretary, in charge with Heat's schedules, called Wire since he is Heat's manager.

"He's not been at the building for few days now because of his training. What about his body guards, you tried calling them?"

"They're also still at the city, guarding boss Heat's car because boss had his keys. They said boss Heat went to a bathroom on a nearby establishment and never came back."

"Okay, okay, hold on. I'm sure he's fine. I'll call you back later." Wire turned off the phone and sprinted to Killer's office and saw Kid is in there too.

"Brothers, Heat is lost." Wire blurted out.

"Lost?!" Kid straightened from the sofa and was immediately concerned about his brother. "How can a giant man be lost from their sight?"

Killer immediately dialed Heat's phone number before jumping into conclusions. It took two dials before the blue head answered.

"Where are you?" Killer asked calmly with a breath of relief. Heat is already in the right age and can do whatever he wants but knowing what happened from the last meeting, he knew Heat can be a bit emotionally stress sometimes and wants to get out anywhere to avoid the source of his stress. Yes, we're talking about Kid as the stressor today.

"I'm with Y/N and her friends, here at the eastern." Heat said. Laughter and conversation of the crowd can be heard from his background when Killer tapped the speaker on.

"Eastern? Why did you two end up there? That's 3 hours away from the city center." Killer knitted his brows from curiosity.

"What the hell are they doing there?" Kid grumbled while listening carefully.

"Your secretary and your guards are worried, atleast give them a text message." Wire said when he heard his brother. Happy that Heat is nowhere near danger.

"I forgot..." Heat lied. "By the way, Y/N and her friends have this outreach program and catch up with the residents here so we may--"

Heat paused followed by your voice on the background. When you left, he resumed speaking to the phone.

"Lunch is about to start. And Y/N asked if any of you can tell her husband that she'll be going home late." Heat said, oblivious to the fact that Kid is listening.

"I will. Take care, all of you." Killer said softly while eyeing his red head brother.

"Thanks!"

When the call ended, Killer looked at his phone then exchanged looks with his brothers.

" Weird, he have social anxiety and judging from the background, there are a lot of people. Strangers to be exact. " Wire said with total disbelief.

"Yeah and outreach program? Did you know this Kid?" Killer asked.

"No, Y/N never... I mean, we never really had any personal discussions about what we do outside our house." Kid suddenly realizes he lacks info about what you do or what your plans are. He's been married to you for almost a year but never knew some extra things that you do outside the house and your work.

All he can remember is going out with you whenever there's a need to attend something for public exposure or as a public business figures.

That was way before, but even making successful changes, he hasn't been successful into communicating more things with you personally.