Final Chapter

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife."

Everyone cheered happily and this time, it's for real. Kid lifted your veil to show your beautiful smile. His heart skipped a bit from the way you looked at him with pure loving watery eyes.

It's a strange feeling for him who grew up to be tough, but that made him happy because it's from you. He trusts you with all his heart with no doubt left in his mind.

He placed his hands on your cheeks and slowly leaned inches to your nose.

"May I?" He asked.

You answered him by touching his nose with your nose then you closed the gap, kissing him deeply and passionately.

Everyone cheered happily, clapping, and shouting and some were trying their best not to cry.

"Here, Heat." Perona handed him a black handkerchief.

"I got dust in my eyes." Heat tried to deny it but took the handkerchief and wiped his tears.

"Whatever you say, tough guy." The two ended up giggling afterward.

"At last, they ended up being a perfect couple." Peros commented and sighed with relief.

"Yeah, I'm so happy they worked out." Killer was genuinely happy. " I think I'm a good matchmaker."

" Really, Brother?" Wire scoffed.

"Why don't I match you with Smoothie over there." Killer pointed at Smoothie from the other side of the aisle while Peros laughed at Wire's horror look on his face.

" No, I'm good." Wire said.

"Why not? Your brother is a good matchmaker." Peros added while stifling his laughter.

All conversations were interrupted by the church bell ringing loudly and lively as a new beginning opened for the newlywed couple.

-----

"Kid...ugh...K...ahhh..."

You breathe deeply while your sweat starts rolling from your forehead.

"I think I'm gonna..."

Wait, it's not yet today? Wh-....oh nooooo

Breath getting heavy with each second as you felt your muscles starting to complain and the panic started to envelop you. Well, who wouldn't if this is just your first time experience?

"KID!"

"What?"

Kid came out from the kitchen and was shocked to see your state. He ran towards you and held you carefully. His hands are still recovering but the adrenaline rush made him forget about the pain.

"What's happening to you?" He asked in horror while you hold him tight and glared at him.

"Water broke, baby's coming." You growled.

"Oh shit."

----

The nurse called Kid, giving him great news while escorting him to your room. The man could not contain his excitement when he saw you with the baby sleeping beside you.

Kid approached you with a kiss on top of your head before sitting on the nearby chair.

" How are you feeling right now?" He asked in a moderate volume to avoid waking up the little one.

" I'm alright now." You smiled.

"You two worried me there, you gave birth earlier than the date we expected." Kid placed his arm beside you and rested his chin on top to be close to you.