C24: Papers

Day 1 of being alone without Kid inside the house.

Things are peaceful and yet, without the presence of the red head, the surroundings seem off. Without his music taste or his movie preferences echoing around, it made the house so silent uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry, can I see you now?" Kid messaged you but you didn't reply.

Day 2 of being alone without Kid.

"Come on, I'm sorry, can I visit you?" He messaged you but he got no reply.

Kid sat in the living room of their mansion while chewing his nails and staring at his phone. He is currently waiting and hoping for a reply.

"Brother, time to eat." Heat stood in front of Kid to make sure he hears it.

"Yeah. Yeah." Kid said, eyes plastered on his phone screen. Heat sighed and went to sit inside the dining area, leaving Kid alone.

"I'm worried, Y/N still don't want Kid to go back to her house." Heat spoke.

"The lady needs time and space so she can make up her mind. After what happened, it's only right for Kid to grant her that peace." Killer said.

"But how will they understand each other if she won't listen to any explanation?" Wire added.

"If she will not consider listening to us or to Kid, then that only means she'll divorce Kid sooner or later. You heard her mother, our proposal will have no effect already."

"What? You're not letting this happen, right Killer?" Heat felt so bad for the possibility but Killer sighed and smiled.

"We all knew the consequences of this project shit."

"But Killer..." Wire's protested.

"Wire, Heat. I do understand you, but I cannot do anything about what Y/N wants. Our family has robbed her freedom once, we cannot interfere with her freedom twice. You do remember our proposal to the Charlottes just so Kid can marry her, right?"

Wire and Heat decided to understand your situation and accept whatever the results may be. It's just sad that everyone who's involve will meet the month of Christmas/Holidays with a melancholic atmosphere.

Day 3 of Kid without you.

"Hey"

"Y/N"

"Psssttt"

Kid still got nothing but a dead air.

Day 4, a day before December.

"You promised you'll give me a chance to hear my side."

//sent//

"Why aren't you replying."

//sent//

"Y/N?"

//sent//

Kid keeps messaging you from time to time but he received nothing at all. Even his calls, it just keeps ringing but no answers.

He really wanted to see you but Killer advised him to give you space until you finally give him permission to visit. All he can do is message or call which is making him irritated and much more grumpy all the time and anywhere.

"Boss--"

"WHAT?!"

The poor guy jumped after being startled by Kid's sudden outburst. His body ran cold knowing his boss might not like his news.

"B-boss, there's an envelope delivered by an employee from the Charlottes."

Kid immediately approach the guy and took the envelope. It is suspiciously a long envelope handed to him.