C 6: Written Agreement History

Before marrying Kid Eustass, you have thought of something to scare them away.

Eustass family is actually free to marry who they want because they don't have parents to dictate them on what to do. When they offered arrange marriage, you knew it's just about business expansion. No feelings was ever attached to their proposal.

Your mother Linlin agreed to your request because your individual performance to the family is almost the same level as Cracker and Smoothie. You created the written agreement because you don't want to be used or be abused by the Eustass. If you can't have a loving marriage, you wanted to at least have his loyalty.

"Is this agreement necessary?" Katakuri asked. Him along with Smoothie, Cracker and Peros visited you to guide you or give emotional support to your current problem.

"Yes brother. Eustass Brothers are free men. That means, they can marry who they want so it's impossible for them to be in an arrange marriage unless they're planning for something." You walked back and forth as you try to convince them to agree with you.

"One of them is going to marry me just because they wanted a business expansion. I don't want them to take advantage of my contributions to the family because I poured every single effort I could to reach where I am now but... I don't want to refuse mama."

The reason for not refusing your mama is because this is the first request she ever asked you. On your younger years, she most likely let you choose your own path of living.

Peros took the written agreement you created and read it. He understood what you wanted to happen, the terms, conditions, rules, and regulations in your household. Inside the agreement, it is stated that whoever is going to marry you shall agree with it.

The violation of Basic House Rules requires the violator to be punished by the other person. Because Kid is part of the written agreement, he recommended to punish a house rule violator by following every tasks that the partner will require for the whole day.

However, the other page (SECONDARY PAGE) of the written agreement contains more serious matters like:

Adultery- Third party or cheating within the marriage.

Non-consensual sexual activity- Or Marital rape that leads to forcing the spouse to have sexual intercourse.

Concubinage- Keeping a mistress or having sex with other women including one night stand.

Domestic Violence- violent actions such as hitting, beating, pushing, and kicking.

These cases are clearly punishable by the law but you made sure to add more which is the purpose of the written agreement you've created.

Any side, either you or him, to be proven guilty of any of this shall be sent to court to face the law and the consequences. Plus, the person who is found guilty shall give half of their family's business including shares, stocks and money from their own bank account. The victim shall receive everything and divorce shall be granted towards them. After the lawbreaker finishes their sentence, if they make it out alive from prison, they are required by the written agreement to serve under the family of the victim as their employee.

However, there's another part of the second page of the written agreement which Linlin included to make sure she delivers fair punishment to whoever files a divorce.

If one decided to file a divorce just because that person doesn't want to be part of the marriage anymore, that person is considered as defeated. Meaning, the person will still give half of his shares and total earnings to the family even if the person did not commit a crime during the marriage.