C19: It Ended So Fast

"Are you sure you can work? You can still go with me."

Kid drove you to work today and wanted to make sure you're okay. He wanted to change your mind but you have stepped out of his car already.

"I'm fine, just go now." You said.

"Hm, you're treating me like you don't want people here to be seeing us together." He pouted but it was only to tease you.

"I---" You giggled. " Kid, come here." You opened his door once more then leaned inside his car with your hand on the passenger seat for support. Kid smirked and leaned closer to you.

You were supposed to just give him a peck on the lips but Kid held the back of your head to lock you in place. He kissed you deeply like last night, his tongue dancing inside your mouth and when he was satisfied, he let go.

"Fucking pervert." You muttered with a smile, checking your lipstick on the rear-view mirror.

"But you like it." He laughed a little.

After checking your lipstick mixed with his own shade, you got out and closed his door.

"Bye now before we smother our lipsticks." You faced the steps going to the main door. Upon reaching few steps up, your thighs felt horrible and a slight pain crawling there up to your insides.

"Can you really work today~~?" The teasing voice came from behind.

Your eyes widened while you turned your head immediately behind you. The person who caused that slight muscle pain between your thighs is still there, smirking at you from his car causing you to blush slightly.

"Kid, get the fuck out of here. I can walk, okay Mr. EUSTASS." You pointed on the road.

"Pfft, catch you later MRS. EUSTASS." He smirked and drove away. You shook your head slightly, watching his car until it disappeared from the view.

"Woah, who got you smiling like that?" A familiar voice made your heart jump.

"N-Nami, Robin? Hehehe, hello. What brings you to our office today?" You panicked a little. You can see it in their faces that they have witnessed you and Kid.

"No wonder you're late, it's already 10 am." Robin smirked.

"But I wonder why you're having a hard time walking." Nami leaned closer to your face while wiggling her brows. You swallowed thickly and smiled nervously.

You felt guilty for not telling them about you and Kid's progress for the past months up until now.

"I can explain but it will be too long. Let's go inside first." You smiled sheepishly.

"We have all the time to listen." Robin said as you all walk inside the building.

-------

It hasn't been a week since your intimate night with Kid when he asked you out for dinner. He wanted you to dress up for the night while he waits for you at the venue. Kid also told you that he requested Cavendish to pick you up.

Here you are at your gateway, excited, well-dressed and beautiful (as always, Reader).

"The red made you more stunning." Cavendish opened the door to the passenger seat and gestured a hand for you.

"pfft. Thanks. You look handsome too." You giggled, gladly receiving his hand to assist you inside.

You are wearing a red dress of your own style and your hair is fixed the way you wanted. (*I didn't put too much detail so just imagine how you would want to look on a date with Kid.)