C25: Clarification

You arrived in front of the Eustass mansion followed by your brothers this evening. They parked near your car and went out, staring at the perfect mixed red shades of the Eustass Mansion. (The exterior is up to your imagination, dear readers hehehe)

"Can't deny, the mansion's exterior is nice." Peros said.

"Agree, but mama's better." Cracker said.

"Why don't we go now so we can get this over with." Katakuri said, not in the mood for sight seeing. You smiled at his little impatience as if he can't wait to beat up your potential ex-husband. Killer invited them prior to this day because he wanted your family to know how this meeting ends and how your marriage would be in the future.

The men who opened the gate awhile ago served as your guide and opened the doors of the mansion. They guided you all to the hall where a big long table with a set of food is on the center line. Sitting on the end is Killer, on his right are Kid, Wire, Heat, Bonney, Bartolomeo and Cavendish. On the left side were Nami, Robin and Morgan who came 10 minutes earlier.

They greeted you as you did the same. Peros sat on the other end of the table opposite to Killer like a family father figure representative to your side. You and your other brothers sat on the same lane with your friends.

"Good day everyone, thank you for coming here in our home. Let's get to the main point of this evening while you make yourself at home and enjoy the food." Killer gestured a hand towards Kid indicating his time to speak. "Brother?"

"Well, I uhh-" Kid scratch the back of his head, he wasn't able to compose himself in your presence. The pressure of having this day to be his last chance to make it up to you is taking so much toll in him.

"Start with sorry~~" Heat whispered to him. Of course, apologies are not in Kid's vocabulary to say especially in front of other people.

"First thing, I apologize to..." Kid tried his best not to cringe and feel out of character. He took a deep breath, closed and opened his eyes before continuing. "I apologize to the Charlotte family for hurting and offending Y/n. Well, except for punching back Katakuri, I ain't apologizing to that. He did it first."

"Kid..." Killer sighed, slowly shaking his head. The blonde thought his brother has learned better but the red head is still a prideful one.

"We're actually angry for what you did to our sister but she asked us to give you the benefit of the doubt. Even though you don't deserve it, Kid." Katakuri spoke calmly but made sure that his last sentence stick to Kid's brain.

"But you deserved Katakuri's punch." Cracker snickered, reminding them about what happened last time. Both Wire and Heat were trying their very best to avoid starting fire in the conversation.

"We know that arrange marriage is part of our mama's way to connect business from one family to us, but this time is different. Y/N was supposed to have her own freedom like us because of her performance in the family business but you came, Eustass Kid. It's just a little disappointing that you didn't keep your promise." Peros spoke like the best spokesperson he is. But his statement caught your attention, making your brows knit.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked.

"As what brother is saying, the Eustass family approached mama, asking specifically for you. And ooohh, they offered a lot just to make mama approve." Cracker answered for your brother.

"Killer wanted Kid to be the one to tell you about that information so we never brought it up to you as a respect to his position as your husband." Katakuri said.

"Even though he didn't deserve such respect." Cracker snickered again.

"Enough with those irrelevant side comments." Heat rolled his eyes on the purple head. The latter's face can be seen satisfied for irritating Heat, Kid and Wire.