Three

Third person POV-

The beautiful city of Seoul was glowing under the golden sunlight but no one knew that a plan to shake the whole city with terror was being discussed in a bar, in the middle of so many people drinking around them without any hesitation.

The qVeen listened attentively as Jimin explained their plan. They have already worked on every small detail. Whole Mafia world know how much the queen hate politicians and how much entertaining he find it to keep challenging the government.

They hadn't let him live in peace.

Now Kim Taehyung won't let them die in peace.

''I want to see fear in their eyes. Explosion should happen when that home minister is inside that auditorium.'' The silver haired queen said looking into a distance, his words coming out through gritted teeth and eyes narrowed in anger as he clutched the glass of wine in his hand tightly.

''There must be around hundred more peo-''

''They are no saints, Jin Hyung.'' The queen didn't let him finish making the other nod.

''I'll take care of that but I want the money in m-''

''As soon as the bomb blasts there, your account will be blasted with money, Kang!'' Jimin didn't let the other man finish who nodded and left after Taehyung signalled him to leave.

Jimin sighed and sat down on the bar stool looking into the direction of the exit.

''I don't trust him, to be honest.''

''I have my eyes on him, Jimin....Don't worry.''

''But we didn't need to hire him. Anyone of us, specially Hobi could have done that very easily.'' The pink haired boy said and Jin shook his head.

He knew that Taehyung will never let any of them walk into danger.

''You don't need to risk your life for taking a life of lowlife like Lee, Jimin.'' The silver haired boy replied in monotone. The dim light of the bar were calming and there were not many people around them.

''Sometimes I think how much hate you have inside you for those people.''

''You can't imagine. If I somehow end up every politician in this world, torture them in the most cruel ways, see them begging and crying, even then I'll still hate them. They are pathetic burdens on the face of this planet.'' The queen replied fisting his hands tightly.

''I wi-'' Jin stopped midway when he heard something.

''What was that?'' Jimin asked immediately standing up. The silver haired boy also came in action and picked up his gun which was lying on the table.

''Fucking assholes!'' The silver haired boy cursed and took his position.

''Take care of yourself, I'll meet you outside.'' Taehyung said. He was about to walk away when Jimin stopped him.

''No, we are going together.''

''Jimin, I said go.''

''No, I-''

''Don't you trust your queen?'' He asked shutting the pink haired boy who nodded while Jin also walked off after nodding.

''I'll be fine. These motherfuckers need to be handled.'' The silver haired boy assured Jimin making the pink haired boy nod.

''Let's meet outside once we are done with this police!'' The pink haired boy said and Taehyung smiled nodding. It was not the first time they were facing it. Such encounters with police have became more frequent now a days.