Six

THIRD PERSON POV-

_________

Beautiful Princesses need a prince to save them but the evil Queen knows how to fight for the King.

There was a strange silence in whole Mansion. Nobody was in sight as it was evening and everyone was out except for those who just returned after watching the deadly explosion.

The silence of the mansion was giving a way to the screams and painful begging for mercy to escape the four walls so that the man in the basement get a chance to be heard from the outer world and maybe, just maybe someone get mercy on him and save him from Queen's claws.

But they say all your chances become zero when you decide to stand against fire itself.

The queen was raging fire and wasn't going to show any mercy on the man who dared to wake the demon trapped in that angelic body.

Walking down the stairs towards the basement after changing his clothes, Kim Taehyung looked in front of him with narrow, angry eyes, hands itching to do what he does best while Jimin walked beside him excitedly and more men followed them. Hobi and Jungkook were being treated by Ara in the medical room in the mansion itself which is well equipped for emergency purposes.

The basement wasn't any typical torture cell. Yes, there were barracks for keeping the hostages but the beauty of Queen's basement was the area where the actual fun happens.

The hell hole.

Mafia queen's basement was quite famous and feared in the Mafia world. They know that once someone goes there, he never returns and they also know the ruthlessness flows in Queen's veins like blood. He always comes up with new and more cruel ways to end his enemies and set an example for other.

The smooth, metal door opened after scanning Jimin's eyes and both of them entered inside with mischief shining in their eyes.

The torture cell was a big, spacious area unlike any traditional old style cells which are illuminated with just a bulb hanging overhead. Queen love watching every horrified expression flashing on his victim's face clearly.

It gives him satisfaction and that's why the ceiling of the basement was well decorated with lights which showered the place with immense light. Kyun was sitting on metal chair, beautifully tied to it with his hands being stretched towards his back, eyes showing the fear that gives chills of excitement to the silver haired boy.

The wall in front of Kyun was mirrored so that even if the Queen stand behind the man to be tortured, he could see his death approaching with every passing second. The white tiled floor was shining brightly and no particle of dust or blood was in sight.

Different equipment, metal tables and machines decorated the place showing that the cell wasn't only well maintained but well equipped too.

Queen like doing things his way.

Torturing only wasn't queen's style, scaring his enemies beyond boundaries before killing them mercilessly was Kim Taehyung's style.

''Hello Kyun!'' He roared making the man look around himself in horror, eyes widening in shock.

The deep voice itself was scary but the echo in the room made it even worse.

The silver haired boy smiled psychotically. Pulling other chair, he placed it opposite to Kyun before sitting on it with his legs on both side and chin resting on the his arm which was placed on the backrest of the shining, steel chair, eyes twinkling in amusement.

''Shocked? or scared?'' He asked making his voice an octave lower, the warning in that tone and humour in brown eyes was some strange combination which made the other man lick his lips.