Thirty Four

THIRD PERSON POV-

That frustration when your heart and mind are against each other, that makes a person insane. When you are not able to think clearly due to that frustration makes you angry beyond boundaries but again, you still doesn't know what you are supposed to do.

While on one hand you want to listen to your mind and destroy every reason that frustrates you, on the other hand, you know you will be destroying your heart too in the process.

And the confusion remains forever.

That squeeze in your chest and clogging throat due to overwhelming emotions along with the anger bubbling inside you that suffocates you slowly from insides makes you want to punish yourself for letting it happen when you already knew the consequences.

And what scares you more is the question 'what if you kept feeling this way whole your life?''

The same was Taehyung's condition.

He was also going through the same confusion.

He let all of it happen even when he knew the consequences.

The boy had his jaw clenched in anger as he threw the dart after darts onto the dartboards every time hitting a little closer to the bull's eye in the middle. The whole room was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the raged breathing of the silver haired queen and the darts flying through the air hitting the board.

The queen was still playing the game lost in his thoughts when someone entered the room. The footsteps failed to grab Taehyung's attention making the other boy to keep standing in his place watching the queen fighting with his emotions.

When a few moments passed and the queen didn't seem to stop, the other sigh in defeat before deciding to speak.

''What are you doing, Tae?'' The soft voice ringed through the room while Taehyung didn't find it necessary to look at the boy who was looking at him worried.

''Playing, what else?'' He replied, voice strained.

''You never lost yourself in a game, Queen.'' The pink haired boy replied exasperated. He didn't know what the queen was waiting for. The traitor was under their wings still living and breathing.

Taehyung gritted his teeth before throwing the last dart hitting the bull's eyes straight before turning towards Jimin.

''I am not lost.'' The words said through gritted teeth were enough for Jimin to understand that the queen wasn't in a mood to talk yet he decided to keep going.

They didn't have much time.

''Then what are you, Tae? If not lost than what is all this? Do you even see what you are doing?'' Jimin asked annoyed now. Taehyung wasn't trying to understand the gravity of the situation.

''I know what I am doing.'' The queen replied chewing every word. With eyes narrowed in anger and the vein of his neck and forehead popping out because of how hard he was controlling his anger made the boy look like second death.

''Then tell me too, Tae...what are you doing?''

''He won't live long.'' The queen replied without any expression making Jimin open his mouth only to close it again. Another few moments of silence passed as Jimin decided to give some time to queen to calm down a bit.

''The question is not how long he is going to live, Tae, the question is why he is still breathing and betraying you under your nose when you know his reality from almost two weeks now?'' Jimin asked, his voice getting more gentle with each passing second.

''I just wanted to give him most painful death.'' The queen replied huffing in anger while Jimin saw what the queen was trying to hide from everyone in those brown eyes.