Twenty Six

When a devil falls in love, it is the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever!!!

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jungkook was blank for a moment after hearing the receptionist reply. Kim Taehyung has booked all the rooms and was acting as if he was not the one who wanted to share a room with the ravenette and it was just the coincidence that they had to share the room.

Walking towards the elevator where the silver haired male was waiting for him raising his eyebrows in question, Jungkook thought back to the things that had happened to him today.

First queen chose him to flew over to Paris with himself.

And then they had to share a room.

Was it all planned beforehand by the queen?

Jungkook reached the elevator and shrugged his thoughts away for the moment as he approached Taehyung. They both entered the elevator and Jungkook pressed the button to fifteenth floor as they both stand there in silence.

The ravenette couldn't help but to think again while the queen eyed him from top to bottom. He was enjoying every bit of it. He loves to see a pissed off expression on the gangster's face. It excites the queen.

Queen has made it sole reason of his existence.

To make Jungkook's life miserable beyond imagination.

What he was doing right now was just a trailer, he had planned a bigger and more thrilling end to the movie for Jungkook.

Seeing the black haired boy all worked up just because of him made the silver haired boy smirk to himself.

They both came out of the elevator and walked towards their shared room. The silver haired boy extended the keys towards Jungkook who looked at them blankly before sighing and taking them without saying anything.

The silence between them was stretching beyond the queen's liking but he smiled as soon as Jungkook opened the door for the queen who entered inside after looking at Jungkook teasingly.

The inside of the room was beautiful. The walls were painted with light colours, same goes for the furniture. The room was bigger than any normal suite. The bed covered with white sheets provided with a gray, fluffy duvet with an French touch to the design of the bed looked royal.

The plasma screen on the wall looked so sleek and the couch towards the mirror door which opened into the balcony from where a beautiful view of Eiffel tower could be seen peeking from behind the buildings screamed comfort. The door to washroom was shut while white curtains move slowly with the wind as the glass door was open a little allowing the air to come inside.

The black door to closet contrasted with the other light colours making everything more lively. The fresh flowers on the centre table lying between the two couches caught queen's attention as they left the air affected with their sweet fragrance.

A mini fridge was standing two feet away from the bed and the AC was already on leaving the room feel like heaven.

As Taehyung inspected his, no, their room, Jungkook also followed the queen inside. Without caring to inspect the room closely, he just threw Taehyung's bag on the couch bringing Taehyung back to his senses.

He was so lost that he forgot Jungkook was also with him.

As Jungkook looked at queen narrowly, the silver haired boy walked to the bed and sat on it supporting his weight on his hands as he spread his legs in front of himself.

The ravenette eyed the mafia queen's posture before walking to the washroom.

He needed time and privacy to think why queen must have done that.