Sixteen

THIRD PERSON POV-

The morning was beautiful. Queen was sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow on his bed in his black silk, lacy robe which slipped up exposing his milky thighs.

The warm rays falling over the sleeping figure enhanced the glory of the Queen. His silver hairs formed a halo around his head while the shadow of long eyelashes kissed his puffy cheeks.

The beautiful lips formed a slight pout while he hugged the pillow for his dear life.

The Queen never sleeps for so late but today, he was tired from last night.

The party has ended quite late and add to it, his secret meeting with Yoongi, Jimin and Hobi took hours as they planned their next move.

As the intensity of the warmth from golden sunrays increased, Taehyung stirred in his sleep. He turned to other side only to open his eyes after a few moments.

He kept lying in the bed for quite good minutes. As his eyes fell on the clock, he smirked and sat up excitedly.

Throwing the pillow to one side, the queen walked into the balcony to look at the vast greenery at the backyard of the mansion but he didn't expect to see such a handsome ,hot and sexy sight first thing in the morning.

Jungkook was doing pushups on the cemented floor on the side of swimming pool. The boy wore a loose, sleeveless black vest and track pants. The tempting biceps and triceps of the boy bulged as he continued exercising making Taehyung curse.

The vest stick to his back due to the sweat and the hairs stuck to his forehead, beads of sweat ran down from the end of the hairs to his neck all the way into his black vest making Taehyung unknowingly lick his lips.

He bent onto the railing of the balcony, messy silver hairs and wrinkled black thigh high slit night dress exposed one of his sexy, honey tonned thigh and the tempting cleavage.

His brown eyes shone in amusement while pink lips curled up into an impressed smile. The sunlight falling over the queen made him look ethereal even when he just woke up.

The black haired boy didn't know for how long the queen was checking him out. Once Jungkook was done, he got up and pushed his hairs back. Picking up the water bottle, he gulped down the cold liquid down his throat.

Taehyung closely watched his Adams apple bobbling up and down with each gulp and he suddenly wanted to kiss him there. The boy bit on his lower lip but stopped in the mid when Jungkook caught him staring.

The black haired boy stopped drinking water, black eyes watching the queen intently as he put the cap on the bottle while the queen froze for a moment, eyes widened just a little before his confidence returned.

He tilted his head and checked the boy standing near the swimming pool from head to toe, letting Jungkook know that he was eyeing the boy from so long.

The black haired boy made an unimpressed face but he couldn't control himself from checking out the queen in return.

The mafia queen glowed under the morning sunlight like a sunflower.

Picking the small white towel from the recliner, Jungkook started wiping the sweat and walked away from there after looking at the queen one last time.

Taehyung chuckled to himself and shook his head before walking back to his room and stroding towards the washroom.

Half an hour later, he walked out of the room with an strange excitement. The thoughts of what was going to happen today made him smirk evilly. He decided to visit the basement before having breakfast.