Thirty Nine

Another update!!! Who is excited????

____________

THIRD PERSON POV-

''What are you doing here?'' Jungkook asked nervously. The boy didn't want someone else to be a witness of his vulnerability. The other boy smirked eyeing Jungkook from head to toe before clicking his tongue in disappointment.

''Is that even a question?'' The other boy asked making Jungkook narrow his eyes in confusion.

''I am not in a mood to play, kai.'' He warned making the other boy raise his hands in surrender before chuckling.

''Lighten up, bro....I was just trying to be dramatic.''

''What are you doing here?'' He asked again, this time a little sternly making Kai turn serious.

''You forgot you were the one who arranged this meeting after coming back from Paris, Jungkook?'' Kai asked in disbelief, voice a little higher as it was hard to hear amid the sound of rain hitting earth and thunder echoing every now and then making the black haired boy close his eyes in annoyance. How could he forget that? But something else struck his mind.

''How long have you been standing there?'' He asked hiding his nervousness quite well making Kai look around him wiping the water off his face.

''I just came when you stood up...why?'' He asked making the black haired boy sigh in relief. He shook his head in response before wiping the water running down his face.

''Let's talk somewhere else.'' He suggested making Kai nod in response. Both of them walked out of the graveyard. Once inside Kai's car, Jungkook turned on the heater and took his time looking out of the foggy mirror down which the rainwater crawled hastily.

''Ah! my precious car!'' Kai whined watching the water soaking the leather seat and water running down Jungkook's boots......as if he was completely dry but the black haired boy ignored him as he thought about serious things.

''What's the plan?'' he asked making Kai look at him for a moment before getting the implication.

''The Police has got all the required proofs, all thanks to mighty Jeon Jungkook...'' Kai chuckled at the end of his sentence but his words didn't sound right to the black haired boy. The guilt was eating him alive for betraying the person he love but it was his duty.

He came into this dark world of Mafia only to do what he did.

''Not only him, but many of his men are also on our radar. Now there is only one thing, Arresting the queen and it will be quite a hard task as no one have ever been able to chase down the mafia queen till date. He has his ways. Some way or the other, he always end up bamboozling the police and it will be a difficult task for us too.....'' He stopped and looked at Jungkook.

''Or...perhaps, do you have any plan?''

''Me?'' the black haired boy asked confused.

''Yes you, You know queen personally, I bet there is anyone else who know him better than you and add to it, your mind is something I am big fan of, Kook...I am sure you must have thought of some way...didn't you?'' Kai asked excitedly and while some of his words made Jungkook feel proud, the other words made him look down at his hands before shaking his head.

''When do our department plan to take the action?'' He asked changing the topic making the other boy sit straight and look at the front glass as he thought of something.

''By the end of this week. They haven't decided the exact day yet. Though we have successfully kept things as secret as we could, there is still a chance that queen may have a few men of his in our department smelling for some important news.'' Kai informed and Jungkook didn't knew why his hand went to hold the ring he was wearing as a locket.