Nine

Happiest birthday to the world wide handsome Guy KimSeokjin aka Moon aka baby moon candy

Seokjin aka Moon aka baby moon candy.

Enjoy your day, Jinnie and be safe, come back to us soon...
We will be waiting for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!

_______

THIRD PERSON POV-

The van was hijacked successfully without much difficulty. Kai and Hobi waited as Yoongi punched in codes to break the lock of the van.

The day was bright. Angrily shining sun and eerily silent sorrounding with Yoongi busy in his work with his signature smirk on his face. Kai and Hobi looking at him patiently, it looked as if it was totally normal.

Killing the driver.

Hijacking the van.

And now breaking the locker to transfer all the money to their own cars.

It was more than normal for them.

Kai rubbed his hand in curiousity when Yoongi cursed in excitement as they heard a clicking sound.

"It's done." The hacker mumbled loud enough for his two companions to hear. He opened the door with pride but their eyes widened in shock when they looked inside.

"Shit!!!"

They were trapped.

The van was empty.

As the three of them tried to contemplate the situation the police came out of their hiding place and surrounded them, their guns pointing towards the three defenceless boys.

Hobi looked up and found that they were surrounded by police, he cursed in his mind. Slowly he gestured Kai to get aware of his surroundings who also looked up and found that around 50 policemen were surrounding them and they were trapped very badly.

Yoongi was already aware of the deafening silence around them, he slowly straightened and looked around examining the officer's placement and positioning.