Forty Five

Another update for ya my lovelies...

You better be thankful to for taking birth on this day as i am updating this chapter as her birthday present.

Happy birthday Arica, my bish!! I love you just a little then i love our bickering 😜

___________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jungkook was brought back to his senses with the shouts and yells from the people running away from the spot where Taehyung stood holding his shoulder where the bullet has just touched him slightly before passing by him. The mafia queen cursed angrily before his eyes fell over the police officer who has dared to target him and just a mad look from the queen was enough for that police officer to almost piss in his pants with fear.

The blood staining the queen's hand made the black haired boy turn towards the officer who has done the deed angrily.

''ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WERE NOT YOU INSTRUCTED NOT TO FIRE UNTIL IT IS NEEDED?'' The black haired boy yelled angrily forgetting everything. The officer licked his lips and looked at his colleagues who shook their heads in disappointment.

''I thought it will be easier to a-arrest a weak queen.'' The officer reasoned his actions hesitantly.

''Yo-''

''LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE SAYING THAT A WOUNDED LIONESS IS MORE DANGEROUS, YOU FUCKER!'' the queen interrupted Jungkook who looked back at the queen who removed his hand from the wound wincing a little but the madness in those eyes scared him as well.

That smirk....Jungkook was all too familiar with that.

That psychic glint in those brown eyes, it was a signal of an approaching storm that will destroy everything in the town.

''You are under arrest, Mafia queen V.....'' The other officer paused for a moment before smirking in amusement. ''....Or should I say, Kim Taehyung?'' He completed. The smirk on Police officer's face brought amusement to the mafia queen but Kim Taehyung doesn't like it simple, now....does he?

Nah...

There is no fun in the game until there is no drama.

"Oh Hi Mr Kang.... We met again!" Taehyung said mockingly only to grit his teeth at the pain shooting from the point where the gunshot has touched him making the police officer Snicker.

" No more hide and seek, Queen.... surrender yourself!"

''You think it's that easy to arrest me?'' He asked looking straight into the officer's eyes while Jungkook's eyes noticed the queen clenching his fists tightly as the blood ran down his hand to fell on the ground and a crease of pain appeared on his forehead for a moment.

''Don't try to play smart, Queen....you are surrounded and we have all the proofs of your deeds, if you tried anything smart, we have the orders to shoot you right away.'' The officer informed while the queen eyed all the police officers who have their guns pointed at him while the people run away from the sight.

Taehyung's eyes stopped at Jungkook who was already looking at him. Both of them stared at each other for a moment.

''Why are you looking at him? Don't think he is going to help you, Queen....he is also our man! He is the man who gave us all the proofs against you.'' The officer laughed at the end of his sentence and what Jungkook dreaded was finally there.

In those brown eyes.

The pain of breaking of trust, heart and betrayal.

It was uglier than Jungkook has thought. He found it hard to look into the queen's eyes so he felt it better to look down and blink away his tears to hide his own pain from everyone.