Twenty

I am an angel with black wings,
a crooked halo.
I have fallen from heaven,
and been through hell.

_________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Walking into the queen's mansion a little hastily at the late hour of the night pretending to be drunk, Jungkook strode through the corridor towards his room with his eagle like sharp senses working on his surrounding for any movement.

He was pretty sure someone or the other is definitely going to bump into him any moment and ask him all kind of questions which he will have to dodge again rudely. He almost saw a pink haired shadow looking at him with a raised eyebrow but to his surprise, no one crossed his path.

Entering into his room quickly, the cop took out the file hidden in his jacket and threw it onto his bed. Walking into the washroom to wash his bloodied hands, Jungkook looked at his reflection in the mirror. The dimly lit washroom gave his eyes a mysterious vibe.

He tried to straighten his messy hairs. It had been ages when he looked like himself. The scar of his right cheek was the proof of his constant dedication to his duty yet he wanted to take a day off and live like the Jungkook he was almost six years ago.

''Just a little more, Jungkook. You are so close!'' that's what says to himself every time he feel like taking a break. He was still lost in his thoughts when he heard the door to his room opening and someone walking in.

The black haired boy shrugged his thoughts away and quickly finished washing up his hands before running out in a hurry. Shutting the washroom door a little too hastily, he stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell on the person sitting on his bed.

Jungkook licked his lips as his eyes fell on the file lying on the bed a little away from Yoongi who was now looking at the black haired man. The cop straighten up and walked towards the chair silently, eyes still glued to the file.

''Hi Jungkook.'' Yoongi greeted him sparing a sad smile which Jungkook couldn't reply with his own.

''I am sorry for disturbing you, I just wanted to talk to you.'' The boy sitting on the bed apologised making a guilty face to which Jungkook shook his head.

''Its Okay H-Hyung, No need to be sorry.'' He stuttered a little, calling his late girlfriend's brother as Hyung, it was his first time but it didn't feel odd at all. Yoongi smiled and looked around lazily.

''I didn't disturb you, did I?''

Jungkook shook his head again.

''When my sister used to eat my ears saying that she want me to meet his boyfriend, I never knew she was talking about a gangster, you know?'' Yoongi started looking at his feet while Jungkook's fingers immediately went to the ring on his finger again.

There was a silence for a moment in which Yoongi's eyes were back on Jungkook.

''Is it a bad thing? to be a gangster?'' The black haired boy asked blankly, his black eyes staring straight into Yoongi's ashy ones.

''What do you think?''

''If it is a bad thing than why are you in a mafia?'' The black haired boy asked, his eyes narrowing just a little making Yoongi chuckle lightly.

''You got me wrong here, Jungkook. I don't think being a gangster is wrong...'' Yoongi paused before standing up from the bed and walking towards the window where curtains were moving with the slow wind and stars were promising moon that they will wait for him as the moon today was just a fine line indicating that the sky will be devoid of moon the next night.