Forty Six

Just decided to save y'll from the anxiety attack that u can get from waiting for my update....

Yup, you should thank me for it with beautiful and most expensive gifts that my broke ass will never be able to afford!!

Anyways...enjoy!

Not silently..... I also need to know what goes in your head when u read it.

SUPERUPDATE WITH 7K WORDS!!!

Bless your souls 😂😂
___________

THIRD PERSON POV-

''TAE, Nooooooooo...''

Jungkook tried to stop the maniac queen but it was too late. The car went flying off the flyover while Taehyung looked at the cars of the police coming to an abrupt halt. He smirked evilly before waving a goodbye to police making them confused but as soon as Taehyung pointed his gun towards the petroleum truck passing by there, their faces went pale.

''Meet you in hell, fuckers!'' With that, the mafia queen blew the petroleum truck making another earth shaking explosion. The police cars went flying in every direction but Jungkook could care less as they themselves were approaching the land.

The black haired man looked at the queen who still has a smug look on his face despite the fact that he could see what may happen once the car land after jumping from a hundreds of feet high flyover. The way he could hear his own heartbeat in his ear made the black haired male lick his lips in fear.

He was scared.

For the first time in his life, he was terrified.

What if something happened to Taehyung?

Jungkook looked around himself in urgency. They were nearing the ground while the police cars flew in every directions and explosion after explosion kept happening in the background.

''Scared Jeon?'' The queen asked chuckling. He could see it in those black eyes and only Taehyung knew how fun it was to see Jeon Jungkook in that state.

He wasn't Kim Taehyung who loved Jeon Jungkook like crazy anymore.....He was the psycho mafia queen who doesn't spare anyone....the one who isn't scared of anything.

The black haired man ignored the queen's mocking words. He knew what Taehyung was trying to do. He just knew that he needed to do something and that's when it stuck his mind.

Fisting his hands tightly, the black haired boy completely turned towards the queen who still held the steering wheel as if he could control the car in the air too.

''SIT BACK, TAEHYUNG!!'' The black haired boy growled in emergency as there were just a few moments with him. The mafia queen looked at the man beside him perplexed making Jungkook grit his teeth in frustration before yanking Taehyung backwards.

Why can't Taehyung just listen to him once?

But there was no time for argument. The black haired undercover cop clenched his jaw before punching the steering wheel with all his might making the air bags come out from their compartment just before the car landed on the ground with an ear deafening crash. The air bags protected them from any kind of injury during the landing but before any of them could celebrate the safe landing, the car did a flip.

Jungkook's hand on its own moved to hold the queen in his place while he held his own seat belt tightly as the black Mercedes came back to stand on the four wheels after doing the flip. The mafia queen forgot that his foot was still on the accelerator. It all happened within a blink of an eye.