Thirty Six

THIRD PERSON POV-

''What did you do, Tae?''

The psychotic glint in Taehyung's eyes made the black haired boy anxious.

''I gave him everything he gave me. I injected drugs in his half dead body, he was wincing and I was enjoying. I picked up his belt and returned every pain he gave me. I cursed his birth, I gave the exact deep cuts on his thighs like he used to give me, I stabbed knife in his heart to see if what people say is true, to see if he really doesn't had a heart and you know how happy I was when I saw he also had a heart? I fucking yelled in happiness coz if he was heartless, he couldn't have felt the pain like me, he couldn't have felt the intensity of pain from the cuts I made on his body. Jimin was constantly nagging me to run but I wanted to see him dying in front of me.....I needed to sent him to hell before becoming the Devil of this beautiful hell people call world.'' The mafia queen announced proudly smirking at the end of the sentence.

And Jungkook was sure he didn't like the Mafia queen standing in front of him because behind that smirk, he was hiding the pain which his Taehyung must be going through. The boy in front of him was hiding the traces of his Taehyung's broken soul behind the façade of anger and frustration.

''We ran away from there, me and Jimin, promising we don't need this world, what we needed all was just each other. I left the only place I had memories, I left the world I belonged to and became someone I never expected to be. My body had became habitual of the drugs, Jimin couldn't send me to the rehab because police was looking for me. You know the best part? The world cared where I was only after that monster was dead, no one ever asked about me before that. All of them left me to suffer, this selfish world abandoned me so I abandoned this world. Jimin took the responsibility of taking care of me. I would cry, I would throw things in anger whenever the want for drugs used to become unbearable, i would hurt myself after those nightmares, it was so hard to live in hiding and get treatment but Jimin never gave up. I couldn't go out. We didn't have money for survival, let alone medicines but Jimin made sure I ate healthy food everyday and take medicines on time which he got prescribed from God knows where.'' the black haired boy could see the admiration for his best friend in Taehyung's brown eyes.

''I didn't know from where he was getting money but things were getting better. A year had passed and the police has closed the case. What was the need anyway? He got what he deserved. My health was also getting better, I thought finally I'll be able to live a normal life though I was not any normal boy anymore but it didn't take long for me to realise I was never meant to be normal. That day, Jimin had came home a little restless, when I asked him, he shrugged me saying it was nothing serious but seriousness of the situation soon knocked at our door. There was someone banging constantly outside while Jimin told me to hide, hide anywhere but I didn't listen to him and soon, the door was knocked off. There were three men with guns in our house looking for Jimin. I didn't know what they were talking about. The only thing I knew was they wanted Jimin to go with them while my best friend didn't want to. He said he was done with them and didn't want to have anything to do with them but they started forcing him. When I tried to meddle, they pushed me back and when I tried to know why they were forcing Jimin to do things he didn't want, they told me what I never knew.'' The silver haired boy paused before continuing ahead.

''To accommodate me, to provide me with food and medicines, Jimin had started stealing here and there before finally turning to do small deeds for the mafia like transporting drugs from one place to another, smuggling weapons in disguise and now, he wanted to stop. He wanted to do nothing with that dark world but they say, once you step into the dark, it only gets darker, there is no turning back. Its like a tunnel which has no ending so when Jimin decided to return back, that darkness reached our safe place. I tried making them understand not to force him but they punched me and Jimin got angry. I never knew he had a gun until he shot the man who punched me. One of them raised his gun to shoot Jimin but Jimin was faster. He was so angry that even I got scared. His eyes were not the usual colour they seemed to be, they had turned dark, like the scary night. He started explaining things to me not noticing the third men pointing his gun towards Jimin and I couldn't think anything else other than to save my best friend so I did what I found best. I snatched gun from Jimin and killed the third......and from there, I started my mafia journey.''