Twenty Four

Try to stop me from affecting you if you want, your own heart will be standing against you in the battle.

THIRD PERSON POV-

''Jimin will be taking the charge in my absence. Everyone will report to him. I won't be available but queen's work shouldn't stop. I will be back in a week so its your duty to take care of things here.'' Taehyung instructed his close men who nodded.

All of them were sitting on the breakfast table and Taehyung were instructing Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon and Jin who didn't know what work came up so suddenly that queen has to go for a whole week. Even Jimin was confused.

''Its not safe for you to go alone, Tae. Let me come with you, Yoongi can take care of things here.'' Jimin suggested making Taehyung shake his head.

''Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself, Jimin and moreover.....'' He paused and looked up from his plate. ''I am not going alone.'' He completed looking at his best friend assuringly who furrowed his eyebrows.

The silver haired queen looked towards the stairs from where Jungkook was walking down casually scrolling his phone again clad in all black like the queen making Taehyung tilt his head a little.

Who can say God didn't made Jeon Jungkook for the queen?

Just the perfect combination of arrogance, attitude and coldness hiding the soft heart inside.

Everyone else sitting around the table followed queen's gaze to find the black haired boy walking towards them. As Jungkook walked nearer, he looked up from his phone to the people staring at him.

He slowed down looking everyone watching at him with different expressions.

His eyes met Taehyung's and he unknowingly touched his neck where his wound was getting better.

When no one said anything, he walked straight into the kitchen to get his banana milk. Coming back to the table, he picked up two breads as usual ignoring everyone else even though he could feel each gaze on his face.

When he waited too much and no one spoke for so long, he rolled his eyes before looking up at everyone one by one.

''What?'' he asked rudely making Jin and Hobi shake their head while Namjoon focused on his breakfast. The queen controlled himself from chuckling while Jimin and Yoongi kept looking at the black haired boy.

''You are going to Paris with the queen for a week today in the evening.'' Jimin informed Jungkook who choked on his banana milk. Yoongi, who was sitting beside him rubbed his back while queen handed him a glass of water which the black haired boy denied.

''Why?'' he asked wiping his face with a tissue paper.

The queen picked up a strawberry from the bowl and plopped it in his mouth.

''Can't a mafia queen have work abroad?'' he asked in amusement. That denial in Jungkook's eyes was exciting him. The slight terror in his black eyes made Taehyung look forward for the coming week.

''There is an important meeting of all the important faces from underworld so V has to be there.'' Yoongi explained making Jungkook look at him for a moment before looking back at the queen.

''Why me?'' He asked looking directly into Taehyung's eyes who made an innocent face.

''Because everyone has to make sure things run smoothly in my absence.''

''Bu-''

''So many questions? You are paid for this, Jeon!'' Jimin interrupted silencing the black haired boy. Jungkook glared at the queen for a few moments before focusing on his breakfast.