Twenty Eight

THIRD PERSON POV-

''Let's go!''

''You seriously have gone crazy! That was made for kids, Tae!'' Jungkook turned to walk away but Taehyung was quick on holding his hand again to stop him.

''So what? age is just a number!''

''I don't see any reason for participating in this stupidity of yours. Go have fun alone!'' The black haired boy protested but Taehyung didn't let go of his hand.

''You are such an oldie Uncle!'' The queen said making a face and his arrow hit the right spot.

''Excuse me! I am just twenty seven.''

''But you talk like you have already searched and paid for a place for your burial.'' The queen said mockingly. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the queen who didn't step back. After a silent fight which went on for a few minutes, Jungkook looked away closing his eyes in disappointment.

''Alright! Just once.''

Jungkook's reply made the queen jump in happiness. He shouted so loud that the people around them looked amused but the queen didn't care.

In his happy little dance, he placed a quick kiss on Jungkook's cheek leaving the boy stunned but the smile that appeared on his face once the mafia queen has ran away towards the grand carousal leaving the black haired boy alone to live the feeling of being falling slowly into a beautiful trap was pretty.

As the black haired boy stood in line to get the tickets, Jungkook didn't know why he kept kicking the invisible stone with both of his hands buried deep in his pocket while his face turned red in his trials of stopping himself from smiling.

The queen came back with two tickets jumping happily like a kid.

''Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!'' He sing songed once again holding the ravenette's hand who chuckled and walked towards the huge marry go round with animals shaped seat hanging from the roof with the help of poles.

''We are seriously doing this?" The black haired boy couldn't believe he agreed for something so childish.

''Ohooo! Stop thinking and just chill. It will be fun.''

''You sure it won't break down from my weight?'' Jungkook asked inspecting the pole with which a tiger was hanging.

''I agree you got muscles but this is an Iron Pole for God's sake, Jeon!'' Taehyung mocked taking the seat on the tiger while Jungkook helped him chuckling silently.

''Alright, But if I faint, you will have to take the responsibility.'' The ravenette joked making the queen giggle.

''You are so dramatic!''

''Am I?'' He asked taking a seat in front of Taehyung facing the mafia queen while he sat in the opposite direction.

The silver haired boy giggled again while the carousal started moving slowly initially. Jungkook held the pole tightly while Taehyung became so excited. He opened his arms wide to feel the air panicking Jungkook.