Bonus chapter

Somewhere in the World....

As the sun dipped below the horizon, igniting the city's skyline with a tapestry of shimmering lights, the velvet rope marked the threshold, inviting the eager crowd into a realm where the mundane melted away and the pulse of life quickened.

The two boys walked hand in hand towards a building that bathed in neon lights. In front of them stood their destination.

The night club.

Jungkook's hand was placed on the small of Taehyung's back possessively. The couple screamed supremacy wearing all black.

The people around them watched the two men with appreciation as well as jealousy but none of them cared.

The silver-haired boy smiled looking at the boy walking by his side, black eyes trained ahead and threatening anyone who dared to stare at the man who was known as the Mafia queen once.

The black-haired boy felt his queen's gaze on himself making Jungkook look at Taehyung.

"You don't have to scare them like this, Jeon.... They are just admiring the beauty." He stated smiling smugly, his beautiful brown eyes teasing his boyfriend playfully.

The black-haired boy smirked.

"Only I am allowed to appreciate your beauty, baby.... They are getting a glimpse of you, it's a privilege and they should be happy with just that." He replied pulling the blonde closer to himself by his waist making the other yelp.

"I am just telling them that you are mine." The other completed making the blonde make an impressed face.

Jungkook smiled as they stared at each other for a moment before they went through the security check before stepping into the club.

The entrance was a portal to a world of hedonistic pleasures, where the air was electrified with a potent mix of desire and anticipation. The thumping bass reverberated through the ground, resonating with the very hearts of the patrons who stepped through the doors.

They were greeted by a rush of warmth and a cocoon of sound that enveloped them in its embrace.

The club's interior was a a dance of colors and lights. Neon hues danced across the walls, casting an ethereal glow on the eclectic decor and the drunken crowd.

The dance floor pulsated with the energy where bodies moved in harmony with the rhythm.

The silver-haired boy could feel his heart shaking with the bass, his feet already itching to move while the loud music warmed up his body as they made their way towards the bar.

The air was charged with a heady mix of perfume and pheromones, creating an intoxicating aura that made every heartbeat synchronize to the music.

Couples nestled together, their laughter and whispered confessions adding a layer of intimacy to the passionate atmosphere. The air was thick with a magnetic pull.

Taehyung felt himself being pushed towards his boyfriend by an invisible force as Jungkook ordered drinks for them. His brown eyes traced the sharp features, the black-eyes, sinful lips and the edgy jawline. He bit on his lower lip as the mole under the other's lips stimulated the desires within Taehyung.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow in amusement when he saw the silver-haired boy eyeing him as if he will jump on the other any time and devour him like a meal making the other step forward and stand in between his legs as Jungkook sat on the stool.

''What happened, princess.... You seems hungry.'' The black-haired boy asked tilting his head a little. Taehyung traced the other's jawline with his finger, his brown eyes that were following his small action moved up to look at Jungkook in eyes.