Eight

THIRD PERSON POV-

_________

Don't judge me. You Can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There is a reason I do the things i do, there is a reason I am who I am!!

The room was dark, the sound of fan rotating could be heard in the silent room and in the same room, the sound of hiccups, sniffing and shifting of someone could be heard.

A boy was sitting in the corner of the room, his eyes glued to the clock whose hands were moving in its speed making the boy shiver in fear, his brown eyes full of tears and damp eyelashes trying their best to blink them away, small hands hugging the knees tightly while heart thudded inside his chest.

He wanted an escape out of the darkness, throw the clock to shatter it into pieces so that it never show the time which make him go through the worst moments of his life but he was miserable.

There was no escape for him.

There was no outlet for his miseries.

The door to the dark room opened with a creak making the boy's eyes widen. He hugged his knees even tighter while his eyes widened in fear watching the man behind his miseries standing in front of him, his black, demonic eyes having a glint of amusement watching the boy with delight.

''Hello there, my prince!'' The man called tilting his head and another cry left the boy's mouth, head shaking helplessly when the man extended his hand towards the boy.

''Don't be a bad boy, Taetae.'' The man called encouraging the boy but the brown eyed boy only hid his head in his knees, small frame shaking as he cried silently.

''TAE?'' the man roared scaring the boy who flinched but didn't look up.

''Just come to me before I lose my patience.'' He said unbuckling his belt. The warning made the young boy look up, face stained with tears and innocent eyes pleading the monster standing in front of him.

''N-No, please, I-''

''Shhhhh!! Don't make me angry, Tae.'' The man warned wrapping the belt in his hand showing the boy what he would be doing if the brown eyed boy didn't listen to him.

''Please don't, D-...sniff...Its hurts.'' The boy pleaded to the devil who was his molester unfortunately.

Anyone would have wanted to protect the boy, his heart would have shattered the tears on that pale face and fear in those brown eyes but the man in front of him was heartless.

''Don't act innocent, you whore, don't you like it, huh??'' He asked now unbottoning his shirt and throwing it somewhere in the room.

''I-''

''This body of yours isn't for hiding, slut. God made you to please men!...'' He paused walking towards the brown eyed boy before pulling him up.

''....Or else why would he give you a body of a girl? huh?'' He spat pulling the boy towards the bed while the young Taehyung tried to get away from that man's hold but he was too weak in front of the man who was blinded by lust.

''L-Leave me, Please...I am sorry, , I-''

The boy kept pleading helplessly, apologising even when he wasn't at fault while his molester ripped apart the clothes on his body mercilessly.

The boy was pinned to the bed, he was slapped, touched in ways he didn't like, his tears kept wetting the sheets and incoherent pleadings, screaming and yells for help kept echoing in the room while the monster feasted on him.